Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX Engineering  (Read 427 times)
OZ1KGV

Ignore
« on: July 24, 2008, 08:22:39 AM »

I have puchased many products from DX Engineering over the last few months. The service, advice, packaging and depatch are excellent. Their product quality is top class and truly professional in design and manufacture. If you want the best, then DX Engineering is the right choice

OZ1KGV, G3RPD, 5P5BK
K0OD

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 09:39:16 AM »

I just put up their MBVE multiband vertical. Service was good, pleasant, fast. I gather they actually stock most of the things they sell.

The antenna was packaged very well; not a single part was missing. Good manual. Therefore, I'd especially recommend them to hams outside the US.
W1CDX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 10:11:05 AM »

I ordered some grounding Materials from DX E a few weeks ago and had it in hands a 5 days later. This is the way it should be. I specially liked the email updates i got ... One email stating they recd my order. One stating it has left for shipping.

Thats all we can ask for. Great Service. I will Order there again.

73s Steve, W1CDX
K8JHR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 01:15:40 AM »

I also put up a DX-Engineering MBVE antenna -- and I am thrilled with it and especially the service and assistance provided by DX-Engineering sales and support staff.   No pressure,  lots of helpful communication,  frank discussion about performance and design factors, and prompt resolution of any questions or problems encountered in the assembly process.  This was a very good purchase experience and I would order from them again.  

/////////////////   James -- K8JHR  ////////////////
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: