The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigschematic.com  (Read 3155 times)
DL8OV

Ignore
« on: January 09, 2016, 01:26:09 AM »

This company produce a range of large schematic diagrams of rigs, useful for those with, shall we say, slightly older eyes. However, I can't tell you which rigs they produce diagrams for because the site is not accessible from Germany, it appears that the company owners run IP Address based blocking.

Gateway GEO-IP Alert

This request is blocked by the SonicWALL Gateway Geo IP Service.
Country Name:Germany.
Initiator IP:95.xxx.xxx.xxx

So, I'd like to tell you about their range of products but I can't.

Hint: It's called the World Wide Web for a reason. Huh

Peter DL8OV
ON5MF

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 02:07:03 AM »

Blocked in Belgium too!

Mostly (low power) rtty contesting using OQ6A, sometimes dxing using ON5MF
in november '14,'15,'16,'17 and '18 also OP5MF, special prefix in commemoration of 100 years WW 1

www.on5mf.be
AB4ZT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 05:33:35 AM »

It comes up ok in the US.  I have emailed Jeff (site owner) letting him know the issue in Europe with a link to this thread.  He may not be aware of it.

Richard, AB4ZT
W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 05:34:24 AM »

Works here in USA. Mostly Collins stuff except 1 Sencore meter. Looks like great remake of schematics. But not free.
K7MEM

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 05:39:02 AM »

This company produce a range of large schematic diagrams of rigs, useful for those with, shall we say, slightly older eyes. However, I can't tell you which rigs they produce diagrams for because the site is not accessible from Germany, it appears that the company owners run IP Address based blocking.

I can get there without any issues, but there isn't a wide range of available drawings. That is, unless you are specifically interested in Collins Equipment. They have drawings for 13 pieces of Collins equipment and one piece of test equipment (Sencore Z-Meter). Prices start at $25 for regular sized drawings. The big prints go for around $40.

Just get one of these:

http://www.firststreetonline.com/Home+Solutions/Lighting/Lighted+Full+Page+Magnifier.axd

AK6OK

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 06:52:36 AM »

Good morning guys! Thanks for bringing this to my attention! The servers we maintain are used for some very important corporate sites and we do have to limit access from many countries as a result. Next week, I'll see if we can move to a cloud server so you all can gain access. Really sorry that you can not access it.

If you need a schematic or information, please email ak6ok@arrl.net. Also, we are dropping prices substantially immediately now that things are up and running smoothly. I am also colorizing many more models so you can track them easier. And if there is a rig model you need that we don't have, let me know and we might be able to produce it! Thanks again all! Thank you Richard for the Heads up!

Jeff - A6OK
ak6ok@arrl.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: