Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Main Trading Company  (Read 10122 times)
AF5CC

Ignore
« on: March 13, 2014, 11:54:39 AM »

I wanted to let others know about the great experience I had with Main Trading Company in Paris, TX.  I have met them a few times at the Oklahoma City hamfest, and they seemed like real nice people. Bought a new Baofeng HT from them which is still working great. Recently I purchased a used HF/VHF/UHF radio from them which had some problems on arrival. Hey, these things happen.  Called them up, they were quite apologetic about it, and told me to send it right back for a refund.  '

Not only did they refund the purchase price, they also refunded my return shipping!  Never had a company do that before.  Just ordered a used KLM 2 meter amp from them, it arrived very well packed, and works great.  Will be buying from them again.

73 John AF5CC
KE5AUK

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 12:01:04 PM »

Main Trading Company is my PREFERRED dealer!  I've done business with Richard and company on multiple occasions and I have found him / them to be very accommodating and good to work with, no matter the issue.  They have been more than competitive on pricing for any item I've purchased ranging from amplifiers to exciters. 

If you're seriously looking about investing in a new station component, I urge you to contact these folks and give them an opportunity to serve you.  Give them a shot before commit to a purchase from HRO or Universal....

/ dave
KE5AUK
N5INP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:46:41 AM »

I checked them out because of this post, and because I may be in the market for a FT-dx300 this summer ...

but they don't carry Yaesu!  Huh

W5ZZT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 10:16:28 PM »

I recently bought a new Icom 7600 from Richard.  I picked it up in person.  Great store with tons of stock.

They don't carry Yaesu because Yaesu doesn't want any more dealers.  Same on them for not selling to this great dealer.
K5REZ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 07:57:15 AM »

If Main Trading Company has what I want - or, can get what I want - that's where I do my business.

Richard and his team do things the right way.  Impressive selection of used equipment and most all with a 30 day warranty.

Good business.  A+

Mike
K5REZ
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 08:00:29 AM by K5REZ » Logged
KE4DRN

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 05:45:52 PM »

I agree, great seller.

Purchased a used TS-520 from their ebay store,
it was in great shape, packed safe and double boxed.

Shipping was very reasonable.

Would buy from them again.

73 james
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: