Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yaesu Exceptional Customer Support!  (Read 379 times)
N2TU

Ignore
« on: December 11, 2008, 08:46:07 AM »

There is little to add to the comprehensive Yaesu 9000 PEP reports filed in eHam equipment review section by Al, NN4ZZ and John, W9RPM.  Take a look at the reviews and also NN4ZZ's web page for further detailed information and pictures.

Yaesu has done a very complete upgrade, which enhanced an already outstanding radio. Moreover, Yaesu has set the **Standard** for Amateur Radio Customer Service. The Enhancement program, announced at Dayton 2008, consists of a total recall of the 9000 series radios to perform major upgrades incorporating new features and functionality. This involves the replacement of at least five boards and a major upgrade of the firmware.

Yaesu is providing transportation to and from their facilities and all upgrades free of charge regardless of warranty period or original ownership! This is a tremendous undertaking and with significant cost to Yaesu, all in the name of Customer Satisfaction.

As far as I know, there are no other Amateur Radio manufacturers who have extended this remarkable service to their radio owners.

Yaesu has set the Gold Standard for Customer Support !

I have absolutely no affiliation with Yaesu in any way and have owned a myriad of other maker radios in my last 40 years of hamming.I can assure you my next radio will also be Yaesu!
KD8Z

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 04:30:27 PM »

Yaesu has one small problem, the Yaesu rotators are flawed in as far as you cannot get connectors for the older models and people just go right ahead selling the old rotors and controllers sticking some people with unusable equipment, that's right I am one of those folks, and Yaesu says sorry, but that's tough.  Don't buy any old Yaesu rotators is they don't have nice, new or like new connectors, Yaesu won't assist you one bit. That's tough
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: