Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How radiation is created  (Read 1201 times)
KB9MZ

Ignore
« on: January 04, 2008, 09:56:15 AM »

Hi Guys I am Art Unwin KB9MZ..xg You may remember that I posted on this group some months ago pointing to the fact that a full wave radiator duplicates what is known as a "tank circuit" and went on from there.
Yes, I got laughed at because people natuarally resist change tho I was very very surprised at Tom's reaction.
Well guys I have written it all up in a way that anybody can understand on the amateur radio newsgroup for antennas .Not to say they have a more educated group than you because they are not, but maybe somebody of this group is educated and open minded that would like to take a look at it without the accompanying cacaphony of yells and jeers. For the other "experts," have a happy new year and enjoy what ever you do
Best regards
Art
WW5AA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 12:43:51 PM »

Hi Art,

I read your posts and although I didn't agree with some of it, I am always interested. Just remember the following, before entering eHam Forum:

1. Wear at least hip-waders.

2. A football helmet.

3. Grow a thick skin.

73, de Lindy
KB9MZ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 01:09:53 PM »

Yup. Old people just hate change and most hams are old and grumpy and angry so a lot of spitting does go on.I have not put any things new in it as all can be substantiated just by Googling, so there is nothing there for spammers to mount an assault based on science. But never fear, a lot of hams don't care about science when they want to argue. As with all things it will be reinvented in a hundred years or more and the augument will be" we all ready knew that." We do not have a moderater over there so we are getting hammered at this time so my name will have supplied to get a list of the postings of the day. With the multitude of spammers it is sort of chaos over there.
The post is long otherwise I could have rewritten it on this group but I to am old and grumpy and I never run away from a fight. Note I am not active anymore but I do enjoy the science side of the hobby as a retired engineer with GE.
Best regards
Art Unwin KB9MZ
WB3ERE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 08:55:58 AM »

Art, how about a URL to the amateur antenna newsgroup?

73 Ed
KB9MZ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 10:47:46 AM »

I am not handy with internet protocols as it is so different to those of Fortran and other computor dealings. I can only say that if you insert my name into the newsgroup for yesterday it will itemise my postings on the subject. I  applied for a patent some time ago regarding my research and I intend to pay somebody some day to fashion a page around my findings so my findings do not get lost as I am a very old man.
When you locate the short abstract I supplied you can then Google every step of the way for verification or to examine the veracity of the claims.The rescouses of the internet allows for even a beginner to reseach every word and statement along the trail which started when I added a time varient to Gaussian law which then placed me firmly in the camp of Maxwell and ofcourse Newton. Unfortunately present day teaching has placed statics as a subset of electricity thus nobody has pursued the trail that I took. Every body knows that the complexity of solving a jigsaw puzzle is determined by the starting point and in my case it was the work of Gauss. I suspect that the location of my work will become lost as time passes since ham radio is now all about arguements. Such is life. And for me I suspect short.By the way optimiser type programs on antennas do confirm all facts found on my travels on this subject.
Art Unwin KB9MZ...xg (uk)
KB9MZ

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 01:52:26 PM »

Lindy.
I am not staying on E ham as I remember the last time when all tried to out do each other with rudenes so I don't need the hip waders
But thanks for the heads up. Funny thing is it was a so called professor from the UK who was the most obnoxious to this expatriot!
Regards
Art
KB9MZ

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 08:26:52 PM »

ABSTRACT  
When a current flows in a piece of iron it exhibits a field that is representative of the north and south pole. Iron is referred to as a ferrite material. When a current passes over a diamagnetic material the field is representative of a diamagnetic pole within the earth. This pole is at a different angle to the ferrite pole and is also quite weak. It is readily seen in action with a pendulum as it induces a curve to its movement as it goes backwards and forwards. It moves more erratically when a eclipse occurs because though the action though weak is enhanced the ferrite pole from out space is somewhat shielded and thus magnifies the identification of the diamagnetic anti gravity forces.  This anti gravitational force can also create levitation, but is really known as the off center force of our earth that turns the earth around. Now if you review the Carioles effect or the Casmir effect you will see that these are the effect created by poles other that that of ferrite.  So now to a radio antenna. You are already aware that a capacitor discharge moves towards a inductive field. At the same time it sweeps up the static particles that have come to rest after entering the atmosphere (predominately during the active sunspot cycle.) When the swarm or plasma cloud gets to the inductance it only accepts charged electrons to make up a field. This field is a anti-gravitational field that is oriented differently from a ferrite magnetic field. The field orientation thus guides what was the innate static particles into a curling action away from our antenna.  This same action is in fact is called a curl vector when one determines the resultant vector of forces that emanate from a time variant field, which also is not parallel to the axis of the current flow. Remember that this multi particle sweeping action occurs a million times for each megacycle of operation so there is a constant series of pulses or plasma stream moving away from the antenna. Each of these particles placed a reactive force upon the antenna such that with the abundance of particles by virtue of the numerous samples supplied creates an oscillating action on the radiator. This same sample of forces travels with the plasma until it finds a diamagnetic material that is resonant where it can impart the same oscillatory movement on its new resting place. What is special about the resting place chosen is that only a diamagnetic material will allow these static particles to rest upon their surface, because all other materials have retained magnetic properties as seen when looking at a hysteresis curve.  Don't take my word for all this. Investigate via Goggle on all the phenomena spoken of. Use a computer program with an optimizer and determine why the radiator is tipped away from being parallel to earth. Did equilibrium create an array where the radiators were closer to each other than a yagi? Check out where the gain difference comes from when radiators are stacked but with only one feed point.
Art Unwin KB9MZ.....XG (uk)

K3GM

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 07:46:00 AM »

The arguements here on eHam pale in comparison to some of the battles royale I've followed over on the  amateur radio newsgroups where the forums run unmarshalled.  By the way Art, I trust that are not as you said an "expatriot" but rather and expatriate. Wink
KB9MZ

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 02:32:22 PM »

No.Thanks for the correction. Hams have been argueing
on the basis of revisionist science for years and the argueing postings run into the thousands. I finally got them to statre thee underpinnings of bouncing waves which ofcourse is wrong. I have my fingers crossed now in the hope I can bring ham radio back to the classical physics of Mawell and Newton and away from Einstein and Planck. A hard task if hams continue to play deaf to the truth but tthis is not the group for such a thing to play out as you have your own instant experts that dominate
Cheers
Art Unwin KB9MZ..XG(uk)
KA5N

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 02:54:43 AM »

I keep hearing a Theremin when I read this thread.
What time does the mothership rendezvous?
KB9MZ

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 08:42:28 AM »

As yet nobody has refuted them or the computor
programs that support them
KB9CRY

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 11:33:32 AM »

Art as I've stated before, and being college educated to a higher level at an accredited technical institution, your abstract contains a lot of technical speak but there is no relationship established therein.  No where can I find what you are trying to prove and no where can I find any findings or proofs.  I believe that this is where the majority of confusion lies.  You only state a bunch of seemingly unrelated concepts and don't put it all together.

Now maybe your abstract is purposefully being abstract.  If so, then this crowd, and surely the typical amateur radio operator, is not the proper audience for this.  You ought to publish this to a group of Phd physicists if you really want comment.

Nothing personal is meant.
N3BIF

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 12:41:00 PM »

..." maybe somebody of this group is educated and open minded ".  

I am merely open minded, but you seem to have excluded me. Superiority is indeed exclusive.
WB2WIK

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 11:19:07 AM »

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.

-Mohandas Gandhi
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: