Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yaesu News  (Read 1560 times)
TANAKASAN

Ignore
« on: June 29, 2009, 01:51:30 AM »

This is not really a company review but to be honest I cannot see where else to put it. I've just returned from Friedrichshafen and a couple of events on the Yaesu stand may be cause for concern.

1) The FT-dx9000 was not on show and staff on the stand were not even willing to hand out brochures on this rig. Nobody was willing to say why the rig was missing at the show.

2) The same applied to the Quadra amplifier system. Nothing shown, no leaflets or brochures and nobody was willing to talk.

Now, I am quite willing to admit that a replacement for the Quadra MAY be on the way as this design is now getting a little old. Having said that, are Yaesu and their new owners preparing to drop the FT-9000 series and the Quadra?

Tanakasan
DK3HV

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 09:41:07 AM »

hmmmmm... can you imagine that the boothwas first time supported from the new distributor? Can you imagine that they just missed the 9000 and the amp due to the fact that they wanted to show the old radios as a kind of vintage show to remember the history between Yaesu and Sommerkamp? Several people asked the same question about the 9000 and it was just missed. Several 9000 customers discussed during the 3 days their position in the long list of the waiting line for the 9000 update.
I am also busy to collect my money bacause the 9000 is the only radio from the Yaesu line I do not have till today.
Greetings
Hanno, DK3HV
www.yaesu-museum.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: