Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ham Radio Outlet - Salem NH  (Read 2700 times)
W1JTO

Ignore
« on: February 06, 2014, 08:04:34 PM »

I've seen many very positive comments about the other HRO stores but thought it was worth mentioning the team in Salem NH.

I have worked with this group a lot and have to say it is both a technically strong group and also very customer focused.

The Salem team are a true asset to amateurs here in New England.

John
AB4ZT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 03:20:40 PM »

My wife and I stopped by there when we were visiting NH last June.  I went there to buy an MFJ T/R switch, which of course I could have easily done online/by phone, but I wanted to see the store since we don't have one here in FL.  They were very friendly and enthusiastic in their assistance.  I have ordered online from them as well and the transaction was flawless.  My wife and I will eventually be living in New England and I am glad we will have one of their stores not to far away.

Richard, AB4ZT
N1GMV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 08:26:59 AM »

I meant to call them sooner but got tied up at work so didn't call them to redeem a gift certificate that my wife gave me for Christmas until 4:30PM on a Monday afternoon.

They took the order, found stock at the closest location to me and I received an immediate confirmation of the order on my smartphone just after I hung up.

Shortly after I got another text with the Tracking number of my order and delivery scheduled for the next day!!

I will be ordering some more gear soon and will give them a call when ready.

Also had good luck with AES but HRO always seems get orders out to me faster.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: