Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LIDO MOUNTS  (Read 128849 times)
LIDOMOUNTS

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 09:42:26 PM »

Hi,

We offer Priority mail at a $5.00 charge. We have UPS as an option.

You must have missed that option
LIDOMOUNTS

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 09:48:55 PM »

Hi,

You are on the edge of slander. What you posted is untrue.
We do have a few unhappy customers, we do our best to take care of those. Ham Radio Outlet and Amateur Electronics do a very good job with our product line. I do not think they would do business with us if what you say is true. We do have many satisfied customers, I would be happy to send you those posts if you would like.
I think you are doing people a disservice by posting these types of messages that are untrue.

Jim

LIDOMOUNTS

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 09:53:06 PM »

We are a reseller of many mounts like profit or Ram, however in many cases we ad a specific mounting plate or holder for a specific application. The mounts you mentioned are very good, however they usually are missing a piece to mount remote heads from different manufacturers.
You can find all of our mounts at Ham Radio Outlet or Amateur Electronic Supply. Those companies offer advice, and support the Amateur community, unlike Crutchfield which does not support the Amateur Radio Community.
K2SON

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2009, 09:38:30 AM »

I don't know the status of Lido Mounts personally. I can only report that I was just informed by Universal Radio that they can no longer supply Lido Mount products. The gentleman I spoke with said that they received a note from Lido stating that they were out of business and could no longer supply products. I commented about the negative feedbacks on eHam.net about missing shipments and his response was that was their problem as well. They'd order product and nothing would be shipped.
LIDOMOUNTS

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 06:46:05 PM »

Hi,

We will speak with Fred the owner of Universal. We are definitely in business. Our dealers include Ham Radio Outlet, Amateur Electronic Supply. We have attended the Orlando Hamfest, Dayton Hamfest, Pacifcon Hamfest, Huntsville Hamfest, and we are going to Timonium this month. I have no idea why they would tell you they received a letter as such. We will contact asap to inform them this is not so.

Regards,

Jim Newcomb
KC2GYN

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2009, 07:41:11 PM »

Do the math from those who posted negative comments here and about his ebay account.

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WHO:
rips people off, and tells lies to get your money.

N5NA

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 04:29:26 PM »

I ordered an LM-300 floor mount last Monday, April 20.  After ordering it I found this thread so I've been a bit apprehensive.

Today I received my mount by priority mail.  It's just what I needed.

The only thing I can fault them for is sending that email within minutes of my order saying my order had been shipped on April 20.  If it had indeed been shipped I would have received it last week.  It sure doesn't take a week for priority mail to get from CA to WTX.
AG5P

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 04:17:29 PM »

I too wish I had read this before ordering from the company and not from a supplier. I ordered two mounts on 04/25/09 and of course received an email conformation that day along with the charge to my card.
Two days later I received an update from UPS that the billing information had been transmitted to them and a delivery date of 05/01/09. UPS has not received the shipment from Lido Mounts as of today 05/04/09.
An email was sent to inform them of impending action against them.
LIDOMOUNTS

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2009, 11:37:51 PM »

Thank you Bill,

Jim
LIDOMOUNTS

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2009, 11:39:32 PM »

Hi,

Have you received your two mounts?

Regards,

Jim
AG5P

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 10:28:22 AM »

MOUNTS..NO LIDO MOUNTS here.....the order is still in stasis.  The same information that was transmitted to UPS on 4/27/09 (billing info) has not been updated by YOUR company.  

My duplicate order through Mount Guys one week after my order with you, has arrived, and was installed in the my new vehicle.  I couldn’t install my radio until after the ordered mounts were installed…..thank you Mount Guys for your prompt delivery.

I will say one thing about you and your company, you are consistent. Whether that is good or not, is relative to yours or my point of view.  The only remaining thing for YOU to do is HONOR YOUR commitment to deliver the product that was paid for.  That is ALL I or any of your other customers care about. If you don’t follow through in a timely manner with delivery then YOU do your company, Amateur Radio, and small business an extreme disservice.

AG5P
AG5P

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 10:28:33 AM »

MOUNTS..NO LIDO MOUNTS here.....the order is still in stasis.  The same information that was transmitted to UPS on 4/27/09 (billing info) has not been updated by YOUR company.  

My duplicate order through Mount Guys one week after my order with you, has arrived, and was installed in the my new vehicle.  I couldn’t install my radio until after the ordered mounts were installed…..thank you Mount Guys for your prompt delivery.

I will say one thing about you and your company, you are consistent. Whether that is good or not, is relative to yours or my point of view.  The only remaining thing for YOU to do is HONOR YOUR commitment to deliver the product that was paid for.  That is ALL I or any of your other customers care about. If you don’t follow through in a timely manner with delivery then YOU do your company, Amateur Radio, and small business an extreme disservice.

AG5P
AG5P

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »

Please excuse the double posting eham...
WA3MEJ

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2009, 05:01:30 PM »

Lets see May 30, 2006 until today.. humm if my math is correct that is three years to get it correct.. and Lido is STILL pulling the same stunts.

Those that do not learn from history is doomed to relive it.. someone said that cant remember who..

Guess I will find another vender to supply my 4 mounts.. hell I can make them faster than that..

AG5P

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2009, 09:30:00 PM »

Lido Mounts update…..05/25/09
Well the Lido Mount business is living up to our expectations, business as usual. Its been a month since I placed an order and the only thing I have seen is the lame comments made by Jim??? from Lido?Huh I really don’t think they are a viable company at least not realistic.  My order of 04/25/09 is still languishing in the la la land of the so called business of supplying mounts to Amateur Radio retailers.  

I did write HRO and AES telling them the problems the general ham population is having with one of its venders and supplied them with the address of Mountguys.com and espoused their speedy and great service and recommended that they use that company and not Lido.

I filled a complaint with the BBB and the info below is the information I found there.

The company is rated F with the BBB of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties. BBB quotes “Our complaint history for this company shows that the business has not responded to customer complaints brought to its attention by the Bureau.” “This company is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau.” “ We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.”

I also filled a report of internet theft with   http://www.ic3.gov   thanks KC2GYN for the link.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: