Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: buxcomm=buyer beware!!!!!!!  (Read 1051 times)
AJ9J

Ignore
« on: September 16, 2009, 05:05:13 PM »

I recently purchased a few antennas and other parts from buxcomm. i recieved evrything pretty fast, so they do have quik shipping, i purchased a hfm 120 opek mobile antenna, and cannot get it totune,tried 3 different mounts 2 of which were brand new. well anyways contacted opek tosee what i should do, they sade toreturne it and get a new replacement, so I email ole buck, and gota reply. opek told u to send it back so send it to them, WE DO NOT REFUND FOR ANTENNAS THAT HAVE BEEN MOUNTED ON VEHICLE.  so how am i to test it duh, well anyways buyer beware, i hope opek will stand up for their product,
K9FON

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 04:09:56 AM »

It makes me wonder why on earth this clown is still in buisness??? I have never heard ONE SINGLE good thing about Buck or Buxcomm. Why then, do hams still torture themselves and buy from the guy is he is that nasty?Huh
KD8ERE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 10:25:31 AM »

Gotta get the things you need somewhere. If one place doesn't have it, then you have to go with the other place. I just wish more places carried more ham stuff to eliminate problems like this.
K3WVU

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »

I've done a lot of business with them for small stuff, but a recent experience put me off.  I mistakenly sent in a duplicate order for a cable, and then realizing my mistake, I immediately sent an email to their customer support address instructing them to cancel.  To be on the safe side, I then called and Buck answered.  He said that the order couldn't be cancelled because it had been processed a half-hour before.  He then told me that all the employees have left for Thanksgiving an hour before, so he was obviously lying.  He then told me to call back "first thing Monday" and tell them to cancel the order.
I can tolerate a lot of stuff from a company, but once they lie to me, they're off my list for good.
WB2WIK

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 09:02:53 AM »

I always use a credit card for this kind of stuff.

Until you actually accept delivery of the order, it's not a completed transaction and you WILL be refunded any charges made.

"Buyer's remorse," or accommodating a simple mistake, etc, is all covered by credit card companies.

If he ships the duplicate order, don't accept delivery, send it back, put in a claim for a refund -- if you used a card.

If not, it's a lot tougher for sure.
K3WVU

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 05:11:16 AM »

Well, as an update, I got an email from a different employee, who said she had cancelled the order (proving Buck had lied through his teeth).  Only problem was that they didn't do a PayPal REFUND, they sent the money back as a separate transaction, costing me a fee.  When I contacted them again, Buck replied that I really should owe them more money because of the 'two hours' it took the employee to process the PayPal transaction (it takes 5 minutes, tops).
What a bunch of incompetent, lying crooks!
K3WVU

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 07:47:01 AM »

Another update.  Buck followed up with a series of insulting, threatening emails, containing lie after lie.

Here are some examples of his ramblings:

"I’m sure Bryan at PayPal will be glad to see what kind of sickie you really are.

You are simply compounding one lie with another.  Get some medical help…

Any further conversation will be with our lawyers."

www.BUXCOMM.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just spoke with PayPal Merchant services.  They advise that only your account will be faulted since it is you who initiated the order cancellation.

Further, they advise there will be no interruption to our PayPal merchant account.

PayPal also informed us that fees are charged regardless, because in this case, it is the paypal client who took the action to cancel the order.  Had it been the merchant, the fee would have been levied to them.

www.BUXCOMM.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk to PayPal, we have no control over how they issue the REFUND,

You owe u for two hours employee for the time it took to make the refund .

Our attourneys Bradford Assts will be in tough with you.  We were just told thatyou have placed a lie on eham, and that it is definitely defamation of business character.

You also lied as PayPal says you must resolve any dispute with them, as we DID indeed refund the full amount, and PayPal is the firm who withheld the fee, NOT BUXCOMM.

Since you are unable to understand the procedures as applied by PayPal;  it appears that you are a very sick individual, and you should see a doctor and get some help and medication for your sickness.

73  de  BucK4ABT

After the tirade, I was contacted by an actual grownup at Buxcomm, Jan, who apologized but told me to call PayPal to get my account credited with the fee, so I did so.  PayPal also told me that I should "educate" Buxcomm about correct refund procedures.

Bottom line, if there are any problems with your order, forget customer service. Buck is nothing more than an insult machine, so why patronize him?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: