Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ham Radio Outlet  (Read 7436 times)
K8WAY

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2009, 08:09:22 AM »

I just purchased a Yaesu FT-950 from Mark at HRO,Atlanta.I've been dealing with Mark for several years,although the entire staff is helpful.Mark has always gone out of his way to give me what I need which is not always what I want.I've dealt with the guys in the N.E.(never a problem) but prefer Atlanta.So from a hardware package for my Diamond antenna to a new HF rig,Mark has forever done his job!
Thanks to Mark and all the staff at HRO,ATLANTA !! A job well done.
JLEVERIN

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2009, 02:04:00 PM »

I recently had pretty good luck with HRO. bought a new yaesu 1802 from them for $123 no shipping. Arrived promptly in all orginal packaging with no damage. Have nothing but good to say about them....
KB0XR

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 06:21:06 AM »

SLOOOOOOW shipping of order.  Prices are competitive.
W9CN

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2009, 06:37:37 AM »

I purchased a Bird 43 from HRO in Burlingame (when they were in the  train station) in 1980 long before I had my ticket.  

When I got my ticket in 1997 I purchased an Yaesu FT 8500 and FT 920 from John at HRO in Denver.  

Since then I have purchased a Yaesu FT 60, a VX8 and AOR AR8600, a raft of other gear I can't recall from John over the last 12 years and yesterday I purchased a FT 60 for my son who just passed his Tech.  Two generations of hams at my house have been buying from HRO.

Great service, great folks (John rocks) and last but not least competitive pricing.

Mike Pappas
W9CN
N4WSH

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »

I recently ordered a LDG YT-100 antenna tuner from the HRO Store in Atlanta.  The  transaction was fast and easy.  They matched another competitors price even though they did not have the antenna  tuner in stock, shipped it that day and emailed me the tracking number very quickly.  I'm very pleased and will continue to order from them.
KD4RDS

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2009, 09:38:58 AM »

I have one complaint and one only with HRO.  

And that complaint is they are't close enough to me to actually go to the store where I can put my hands on what I'm thinking about buying.  

HRO management..... If you're listenng, a store in NC would really be great.  Don't live there, but Charlotte, especially the north end of it, would be a wonderful place.  

Thanks......
KJ4RWH

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2010, 12:59:49 PM »

I recently received my callsign and was window shopping for equipment. I chose HRO. They had what I wanted in stock (2 meter HT & Mobile)shipped it for free and quickly. Nothing but praise for this company. A great 1st impression! Jeff
NK6Q

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2010, 07:46:09 PM »

I haven't noticed any 6's responding to this thread.  Anybody have comments or experiences with the Burbank, CA store?
KF6QEX

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2010, 01:23:15 AM »

>Anybody have comments or experiences with the Burbank, CA store

The atmoshphere depends on what kind of day everyone is having.
Just like in real life Smiley
KG6YV

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2010, 02:56:40 PM »

I routinely go to two of their stores and find that they hire competent, helpful people for know customer service.  

Greg
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: