Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Mart (EBay)  (Read 215580 times)
KI4ZCU

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2011, 09:19:57 PM »

In reading the posts I wonder
if anyone can answer what other ebay ids
were used by the ebay ids of
ilove2cell and ts944? (ie. a change of name?)

Also in looking at past feedback for
ts944, a buyer called shilltown (1813)
made a purchase from ts944 on 12-16-09.
Any idea who that is? I thought that
was kinda odd.
KD8HMO

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: February 19, 2011, 09:53:18 PM »

The deeper we dig, the more dirt we find...
WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: February 20, 2011, 10:12:30 AM »

I suspected a few other "shills" besides "ts944" but could never establish a real pattern.

I would LOVE to find out the "official" reason radio-mart and ilove2cell are no longer on ebay. ( ebay will not disclose this information)...Can anyone find out?

I wonder what (if anything) happened to "ts944" ?

I would love to see ebay take their own policies seriously and forward all evidence / records to Martyns local law enforcement for prosecution. That would end all speculation as to why he is no longer on ebay.   

Has anyone seen this rant?   http://hammieradio.blogspot.com/2010/12/martyn-allison.html   

KI4ZCU

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: February 20, 2011, 12:28:53 PM »

Does ebay pull id's they
suspend? I mean do they
remove them totally from their
system?
KD8HMO

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: February 20, 2011, 12:58:04 PM »

I read those posts that were supposedly from his wife. Sounds like some of their disgruntled customers have figured out where the Alisons live lol
W0BTU

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: February 20, 2011, 01:20:50 PM »

One cannot employ lies, misrepresentation, trickery or deception in any form whatsoever in advertising or selling. If one is manufacturing a product, it must be a very good product. If performing a service, it must be work very well done. Engaging in business means hard work, not smooth talk. Honesty isn't just the best policy, it's the only policy.

And those who understand and follow that creed, are truly happy. Some things are simply far more valuable than profits.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 01:29:04 PM by W0BTU » Logged

AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: February 20, 2011, 01:40:27 PM »

No, I hadn't. Interesting and revealing, thanks for posting it.

Life according to Mrs. Allison
"Look, point is, we are people, and we all do things we regret, but none of the people actually KNOW what could be going on in this mans life, he could have cancer, or be diying. YOU DONT KNOW

So....being sick makes it OK to steal cheat, and lie in the Allison-RadioMart set of moral values?
What DO you have to "regret" anyway, Mrs. Allison, and your hubby?

Again Mrs A. (Where is MR. A?, besides hiding behind his wife's skirt?)
2. We have ALWAYS, without exceptions, settled EACH AND EVERY dispute we have ever had.

To who's satisfaction? Maybe YOURS, but not the customer's

WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: February 20, 2011, 01:57:42 PM »

This is my favorite :   If we were so terrible, then we wouldn't still be in business, nor would we be as successful as we have been. Remember that.

Well, GUESS WHAT Huh??
W0BTU

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: February 20, 2011, 02:04:43 PM »

Bernie Madoff was pretty successful.  Wink

And for a long time!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 02:06:16 PM by W0BTU » Logged

WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: February 20, 2011, 02:32:55 PM »

But look what happened to him in the end ...............Don't drop the soap Bernie ..........
KD8DEY

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: February 20, 2011, 06:22:34 PM »

But look what happened to him in the end ...............Don't drop the soap Bernie ..........
I think you got it reversed, In the end is what happened after he dropped the soap......
N5KAT

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: February 20, 2011, 08:12:52 PM »

Has anyone seen this rant?  

To my eye, that blog itself has the distinct flavor of a shill operation...I mean would somebody set up a blog just to pick up for Radio-Mart against all the big meanies on the forums...then disappear?

Very suspicious that this is the only post, with speedy and numerous Mrs. Allison replies and none other.

That blog post was not the most logical or morally compelling argument I ever read either.

Maybe ts944 wrote it? Kiss

W3BJ

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: February 21, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »

The sad part is this... he had an oportunity to do really good at reselling ham equipment. All he had to do was be truthfull about the equipment, be honest about the condition, and give a respectful description of what he was selling. He had access to a load of equipment. I know from mydeal with him, when I told him the TS 940 he shipped me had a problem, he informed me he had 3 more 940s and he could send me another. His description of this radio was it was his personal radio and he hated ti part with it, it was 10 out 10 for looks and was tested to factory specs...RIGHT.  The catch was I had to pay shipping for both. When I questioned this , he blocked me from emailing him and contacting him thru ebay. He has no one to fault but hisself amd Ebay. They went along for a long time. Bottom line is buyer beware.
KA1MDA

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: February 21, 2011, 11:22:51 AM »

Has anyone seen this rant?   http://hammieradio.blogspot.com/2010/12/martyn-allison.html

FROM THE RANT:

"Is everyone out there, out to get this man? HE IS A LIVING HUMAN BENG, JUST LIKE YOU! you may think he is a heartless man, who screws you over, but in the end he is a man working hard, every day to put food on the table."

Repeatedly referring to ones self in the third person is kind of creepy. I wonder if that stems from a self dillusional sense of denial? Or maybe he just forgot he wasn't supposed to be pretending to be his wife when he wrote that post..

"After responding on QRZ.com they blocked our IP address. Fair huh?"

Complaining against being blocked- now that's funny! This is from someone who's number one response to any legit questions regarding an item's description (or any complaint or negative feedback) was "YOU'RE BLOCKED!"

I'll have to keep an eye on that blog. Can't wait to see if ts944 posts any satisfied customer testimonials. Or maybe he'll complain about not being left any feedback by radio mart..

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:29:27 AM by KA1MDA » Logged
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: February 21, 2011, 12:02:59 PM »

Very suspicious that this is the only post, with speedy and numerous Mrs. Allison replies and none other.
Hi Joe: I thought so too, but it works for me.
I left a post last night, expecting it to be deleted, but so far it's
still there. Left another this morning.

Post away there folks, so people get both sides of the story.
http://hammieradio.blogspot.com/2010/12/martyn-allison.html

W3BJ Said:
The sad part is this... he had an oportunity to do really good at reselling ham equipment. All he had to do was be truthfull about the equipment, be honest about the condition, and give a respectful description of what he was selling.

Yeah, that's very true. He could have built a rep as a guy who sometimes
sold "needs work gear" at fair prices, if he had wanted to.
Seems some people are pathologically incapable of being honest,
even if it would  work out better for them in the long run. (Which of course it does!)

Pages: Prev 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: