Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Mart (EBay)  (Read 218031 times)
W7PP

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: February 27, 2011, 04:55:01 PM »

I see he has changed his call to K4TEC?  I've seen him on QTH.COM selling radios. Sure hope everyone there knows who they are dealing with!  Shocked
AH6RR

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: March 06, 2011, 08:53:32 PM »

Martyn,

It is very interesting how you can post paragraph after paragraph of drivel, but will not answer a few very concise questions posted by WB6VHK, they are:

Please explain to everyone why "ts944" "won" over 50,000 worth of items from you in the last year. ( not just your radios but your Husquavarna motorcycle for 4500.00 dollars, etc.....

Please explain why "ts944" was the SECOND HIGHEST bidder on hundreds of your other auctions.

Please explain why ( just a few weeks ago ) "ts944" "won" your Tektronics spectrum analyzer on ebay and then you listed the same one a week later on your other account "ilove2cell" and now it is for sale again on your new website.

Martyn, PLEASE, JUST ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS!!

Cheers,

John

"It is very interesting how you can post paragraph after paragraph of drivel,"  see same insults,,
What part of my email did you not understand?
"Why not ask ( I was going to put his full name here but he asked me not to) why he also spends a similar ammount each year, sometimes on ebay and somtimes off ebay?
I have many good customers who buy large ammounts from me on a regular basis, I do not watch who bids and never even looked at who won until I am printing an invoice, that is the first time I see who wins an item.
I also have 2 good customers who have over $20k sat here in my bank for future purchaces.
It is a shame you have your facts all wrong,, for example the reply from ebay letter you sent to me,, thats a normal response,, auto generated,, I have received the same letter several times when I have reported people for actual vilotations and not reporting what you only think and cannot prove.
I am not going to respond to anything outer than factual complaints here, I do not have time I feel like wasting.
I find it annoying when some one defends my company only to be accused of being connected to me or at worse being accused of me posting here just to make me look good.
With over 18,000 positive feedbacks on one account alone I dont need proof I am a geed retailer.
73s
"Please explain why "ts944" was the SECOND HIGHEST bidder on hundreds of your other auctions"  I dont know what he bids on,, you ask him,, but I have asked for him to contribute here and he declined and to be honest I cant blame him.

I am getting annoyed being asked to Justify anything to any of you and all most have done is tell lies and spread gossip but this is the last one before I leave this site "Please explain why ( just a few weeks ago ) "ts944" "won" your Tektronics spectrum analyzer on ebay and then you listed the same one a week later on your other account "ilove2cell" and now it is for sale again on your new website. " I have 4 of the spectrum analysers, I have the last 2 listed on line right now, it should not matter to any of you which of my companies I decide to sell the item through, I did check and TS944 did buy one and to the best of my knowlege is happy with it?
Now do NOT expect me to respond further as I am NOT retired and dont have the time.
73s
Martyn,
 Please explain to me why you tried to cheat me out of money for the Collins gear I sold you. I described them in the auction and had many pictures and even sent you more. You agreed to pay $3000 + shipping and did but when you received them you said it was all junk and all of it had been damaged in transit. and wanted $1500 back.  But when I told you to pack it all up and ship it back at your expense and I would give you a refund less shipping I never heard from you again. You are just one sad piece of humanity and excrement to be blunt and to the point. 
WD4CHP

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: March 09, 2011, 06:23:24 PM »

After 23 pages does anyone really read the replies???
WB0YLE

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: March 09, 2011, 06:32:49 PM »

After 23 pages does anyone really read the replies???

Sure.  Like a train wreck...you don't want to look but can't help youself... Grin

73 Bryan WB0YLE
W7PP

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: March 12, 2011, 10:28:26 PM »

I'm supprised it's only 23  Shocked
K2ACB

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: March 14, 2011, 08:40:00 AM »

This guy has the worst reputation of any seller of amateur radio equipment. His reputation seems to be rightfully deserved.

However a lot of people are still being suckered in by his unscrupulous actions on ebay. it seems that ranting about him in the forum section of eham.net has hardly any effect on his business transactions.

I suggest that someone write an article on eham.net outlining this fellows larcenous methods and post that on the Articles section of eham.net. I don't know whether such an article will be published there . But if it is published on the front of eham.net more people may be able to see and read about him.

Like wise has anybody written to QST and CQ magazine and QRZ.com  and asked them to make notice in their publications of his activities on ebay. There is enough evidence that this guy is a scammer. It is in the public interest that it should be as widely circulated as possible throughout the amateur Radio community about his modus operandi.

There is the adage that "A sucker is born every minute." However the more adverse publicity this fraudster gets in the amateur radio community, will help more innocent radio amateurs from buying or selling to him on ebay.

There is a company that advertises that an educated consumer is a more informed consumer. The more we inform the Amateur Radio community about him the better off we will be.

Alan-K2ACB
WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: March 14, 2011, 01:41:09 PM »

Radio-mart in no longer on Ebay...Gone for good.
KI4VEO

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: March 14, 2011, 03:18:23 PM »

Well maybe gone from eBay, but not, "Gone for good."  This just showed up in my e-mail Inbox:

Dear Valued Customer;
Please come visit our NEW SITE!  It is finally finished, and we are very pleased with the work that has been done.  We trust you will find the site, informative, easy to navigate and hope you will add us as a Bookmarked favorite!

www.radio-mart.net

To our Friends in Japan...  our hearts & thoughts are with you at this very trying & frightening time.

Many Thanks & Have a Blessed Day
Leslie Allison
859.312.3857 (mobile)

NEVER pay excessive e-Bay fees again!!!
Visit www.webstore.com to find out HOW!
100% FREE TO SELL & BUY!!!!!

iLove2Cell.Webstore.com
RadioMart.Webstore.com
http://radio-mart.net

[ Sorry - a good thread is a thing of beauty and should not be wasted. ]

So how did this e-mail find me?   Huh

Received: from www10.qth.com ([50.28.8.45])
   by imta30.westchester.pa.mail.comcast.net with comcast
   id K9su1g00n0yHiqS0W9suKS; Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:52:55 +0000

Primary Hostname - www10.qth.com
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: March 14, 2011, 04:16:54 PM »

Good luck with Radio-Mart.Net
He now joins the Ranks of hundreds of other online sites that try to via for people's money.  The one big plus he had going for himself on eBay was a large Rating system that people "Thought they could trust" and a PayPal payment method that Guaranteed if he ripped you off you would get your money back!   Now he's on his own and most people will not just send $1000 to some website for a product without doing serious research.
When they do the research what will they find on the Top off Googles list?   Especially when they put in "Radiomart Scam" or "Radiomart ripoff".  Now you see why he's pretty much toast.

W3RXO

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: March 15, 2011, 02:13:32 PM »

Does anyone know if this fellow is licensed? I see he "tests" every radio he sells. I know he didn't test the one he sold me, the recv fuse was blown. The radio I bought was "collector" quality. I wish I had looked here before I bought!  I didn't send the radio back, why lose out on the shipping... I'll clean it up, paint the cabinet, replce the tired old (NOS in his ad) tubes and use it for many years. What call does he use?

Currently, he is K4TEC.
W3RXO

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: March 17, 2011, 01:46:14 PM »

Well maybe gone from eBay, but not, "Gone for good."  This just showed up in my e-mail Inbox:

Dear Valued Customer;
Please come visit our NEW SITE!  It is finally finished, and we are very pleased with the work that has been done.  We trust you will find the site, informative, easy to navigate and hope you will add us as a Bookmarked favorite!

www.radio-mart.net

To our Friends in Japan...  our hearts & thoughts are with you at this very trying & frightening time.

Many Thanks & Have a Blessed Day
Leslie Allison
859.312.3857 (mobile)

NEVER pay excessive e-Bay fees again!!!
Visit www.webstore.com to find out HOW!
100% FREE TO SELL & BUY!!!!!

iLove2Cell.Webstore.com
RadioMart.Webstore.com
http://radio-mart.net

[ Sorry - a good thread is a thing of beauty and should not be wasted. ]

So how did this e-mail find me?   Huh

Received: from www10.qth.com ([50.28.8.45])
   by imta30.westchester.pa.mail.comcast.net with comcast
   id K9su1g00n0yHiqS0W9suKS; Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:52:55 +0000

Primary Hostname - www10.qth.com

Yep, mine too. I posted about this on a couple of threads on QRZ, and he responded with this:
Good Morning Gentlemen.

I will introduce myself; My name is Martyn Allison, K4TEC, Owner of www.radio-mart.net (http://www.radio-mart.net)

I am not going to be rude like some on this site with wild suggestions of callsign purchase etc, but will be positive in an attempt to resolve any issues ANYONE may so this slander and insulting comments can stop.
I have asked this before but will ask one more time, If ANYONE has an issue with any product they have purchased from me please contact me direct so I may resolve any issues, I want to hear from people with facts and not gossip like, oh a friend purchased something from me and it is not as expected, I want to hear from that friend as I will put right any disputes that some may feel have occurred.

I asked the same thing on QTH.com and eHam and only received one response from a person who purchased a power supply 2 years earlier, he didn’t think it matched my description but admitted he had not contacted me about his feelings but had posted several comments on some forums so I offered him a full refund (2 years later) for the item which he refused and we parted with a good understanding of each other and hope to gain his custom in the future, now who else would offer a refund after 2 years on a 20 year old power supply?

For the record as some seem to think I am hard to locate, my info is.

Martyn Allison, 132 Prater Drive, Georgetown, KY 40324. My phone # is 859 221 8015, email address martynallison@roadrunner.com  that should clear up comments like "I am hiding"  umm, no I am not.

Ok my company is a BBB accredited business and I proudly support their logo on our new web site, I have over 18,000 positive feedbacks on eBay so I know what we do is offer excellent deals on Ham Radio products world wide.

To W3RXO, I ask that you contact me directly and discuss what issue you have with my company, I see you mention fear of me being able to leave a negative feedback, I assume you mean from an eBay purchase from me? As a seller eBay does not allow a seller to make a negative feedback comment to a buyer, only positive so I am unclear as to how you could be “fear of retaliatory negative feedback” I am pleased to hear that your friend has had positive dealings with my company.

Anyway once again I have thrown out the gauntlet in order to stop this type of thread, I have been advised against responding but I have nothing to hide and done nothing to be ashamed off.
So if you have a genuine problem, contact me.

And a big thank you to the many who have posted positive comments about my new web site, I would like to hear all comments about it and any suggestions on how to improve it.
Best 73s and I hope to hear from you.

I replied to him, in a civil manner, not that he deserved it, but for the sake of decorum. By the time I posted my reply, one of the QRZ moderators removed HIS post. I don't know why, nor do I care, much, but I do wonder why. His post is ill-conceived, but did not seem too out of line. I must guess he has accomplished angering the QRZ Cops.
Anyway, here's the thread in question:
http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?285109-Radio-Mart-Martyn-K4TEC-Gone

I am willing, as a Christian, to accept, that anyone can have an epiphany, and maybe this guy has given up his scoundrel ways. I hope he has. It doesn't seem very likely, or plausible, but God help those, who do business with him, while he is proving so. In the mean time, as has been said countless times....Caveat Emptor!!!

Oh, I don't mean to sound petty, but it will.....Best 73s??? WTF? Best, best regardses? Poor operating habits are not solely the property of Marty.
KD8HMO

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: March 17, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »

LOL, He still avoids talking about all of his schill accounts!  Grin
W0BTU

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: March 19, 2011, 12:13:59 AM »

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?285109-Radio-Mart-Martyn-K4TEC-Gone&p=2200408#post2200408

Just amazing.

KI6DCB

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: March 20, 2011, 07:13:46 PM »

"Smarmy rogue" is the description that comes to mind...

He's not a bad-looking fellow, and he seems to be relatively bright; it's too bad that he embraced the dark side of the force.
N5KAT

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: March 23, 2011, 02:58:17 PM »

An interesting addition to the corpus of evidence...

http://tinyurl.com/4zhvfkj

Can it be that people are making these stories up? Naaah...

Joe N5KAT
Pages: Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: