Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Mart (EBay)  (Read 213719 times)
WX2C

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »

Have had the  great displeasure of  recently dealing w/ MARTYN ALISON aka MARTIN ALLISON  aka RADIO MART INC.,aka G4AGV (  NOT A VALID LICENCE IN US  OR  UK ).  
WX2C

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 03:55:29 PM »

ok try again !

Have had the great displeasure of a recent transaction w/  MARTYN ALLISON, aka MARTIN ALISON aka , RADIO MART INC, aka ALLISON MARTIN, G4AGV  ( NOT A VALID CALL IN US  OR UK ) etc .     Its  cost me over $850 to learn to research a seller before purchasing  ANYTHING off   eBAY.   PAYPAL gave him the   GOLD   within  minutes of the traqnsaction  and he  was timely in giving me  THE SHAFT.  

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THIS MAN W/ THE REAL RADIO MART INC  OF REDDING, CA.    There is no link between the two.  The  CA based electronics  company  WAS quite unaware of of his infringement on their name especially because they are an electronics firm.  All information has been forwarded to them.

Aside from his  well known fruadulant practices on  eBAY  he  seems to live in both  Georgetown  KY  as well as  Georgetown  UK as posted by  Buckmasters   HAMCALL. There does not even appear to be a  Georgetown in England.

I  ask you  IS THERE  ANYTHING WHATSOEVER LEGITAMATE  at all about   Mr. Marty Martin   or  Allison  Alison or whomever he may be today?

It  would make me wonder about  his citizenship status. or perhaps if  INS  is aware of  his dealings.

The man only "offers" full returns  for a retraction of a  NEGATIVE FEEDBACK and  placement of a POSITIVE one.  No lies  =  NO  $$$  i won't lie for the man.

I do not expect full satisfaction from any of the three parties,  EBAY, PAYPAL or  Little  Marty   whoever... It takes all three entities to make thezse scams work  and to give them prolonged life.

I would appreciate  any documented or  notarized statements regarding any misdealings  w/ him   to forward on to  Jack Conway, Attorney General, State of KY.  any  information I recieve will be forwarded to the  attorney Generals office in an effort to put a  stop to his fraudulant practices.   The more complaints
the better the results.  Please keep them professional, factual, informational  including dates  $$ amounts, item numbers, brief history.

lets do more than just talk about it.

73  TNX   Ray      

SQUIRREL1HERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2008, 07:21:30 PM »

Hi WX2C

This is SQUIRREL1HERMAN or better know as Tom who also got scamed by The English Man.

Just so you know do a Google map request on Georgtown England and you will see it in the north.

Thanks for your input.

Keep it coming guys,

What goes around comes around.He will get his soon.

Thankyou

TOM

P.S.I doubt that they would let a Man like him live in Georgtown England for very long.HMMMMM.
KPAX2

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2008, 05:36:47 AM »

He's got another NEW Email Address now!

martynallison@roadrunner.com
WX2C

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2008, 11:23:09 AM »

PLEASE   send contact information for the BBB  that you contacted.     I will certainly  document fruadulant practices and file a formal complaint w/ them, the Postal Authorities  and    the local  PD  in both states.

Already in progress is action to  cease and desist from using the   RADIO MART  INC   name as that is  the name of a legally registered compaqny in Calif that seells  electronics.    Needless to say they are quite unhappy.

The  " man " refuses to  not only negotiate but refuses to respond to my  emails.

KC2WI

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2008, 08:47:39 PM »

The only bad eBay radio transaction I ever had was with Radiomart. First, mixed-up shipping and excuses as to why it was late, then a radio not in the 100% good working condition described. I did get a refund after some time but was out return shipping. Also, the exact listing showed up again very shortly two after they confirmed they had received my return. So they obviously didn't fix anything or modify the listing to describe the problems. I wouldn't do business with them.
WX2C

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2008, 03:58:58 PM »

UPDATE:   Martyn Allison recieved notice yesterday 8/20/08 from PAYPAL regarding a dispute. Within minutes of getting off the  phone w/  PAYPAL, Dear sweet poor misundertood Mr Allison informed me that he would be paying me a visit and will  enjoy it very much.  Now see how nice he can be.  However both eBay Securty and PAYPAL  Security saw the email as a threat.

Paypal had directed me to return the $810 radio to  RADIO MART   post-haste and they will  refund me $200.
Well, I see that as  Martyn making $650 off this radio and  getting to resell it again.

Paypal stated that they will suspend  his PAYPAL privies  until the dispute is settled.   I figure  no big deral w/ more aliaes than a phone book...  he'll just use one of his other accounts.  The nice lady said she would see what she could do to suspend  his PAYPAL and  ALL his accounts... no promises though.

Hope  Martyn has his  nitro  w/ him when i answer the door... being 6' 3"  and  375 #  he may be surprised whats behind door number one.    eBay has  not responded to the formal complaint and copy of the threat.    

We'll see what really happens.    He's a big money maker for eBay and  PAYPAL....  wonder which one of us will get the  "  Dear VALUED CUSTOMER " letter ?
N4UE

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2008, 06:54:56 AM »

Not only have I purchased items from him, I've been to his house/shack...

Yes, everything is ** MINT ** or ** LOOK** or "from my personal collection". BS!!

His shack (??) is a small, dirty room with only enough room for a couple of Drakes.
His "antenna farm", is a nondescript dipole up a whopping 15 feet!

Next time he is listling a Drake receiver, look at his other listings, and you will see his famous tactic...stripping the radio of it's accessories and selling them separatly. No, there's nothing wrong with this per se, but KNOWING the Drake you just bought was equipped with a full complement of xtals, Noise Blanker, etc. is somewhat depressing.

He says he is a Ham, I have never hear him on the air (back when I lived 15 miles from him), but he is English and may or may not now have a US call. I have NEVER seen him list ANY call.

I corresponded with him back when he was "Multicomm 2000", and he told me he had some 'unlitted resources in the UK". He also used to sell a LOT of "NEW" radios that appeared to be returned merchandise that was 'reboxed'.

HE does however, have a thriving business. I wonder if the State of Kentucky Revenue Department knows HOW much his income is, versus what he claims?Huh?

He had NO shop, but he did have an old vacent bedroom with some of the worst junk I had ever seen, (probably waiting for a * LOOK * listing).

I DID buy a Yaesu transverter from him. I have a FT-901DM station and a transverter with all 3 modules is VERY difficult to find. He had one, assured me it worked and was complete with cables, etc.
Of course, it DIDN'T work and in fact, the connecting cable was NOT even for the 901/transverter!

I didn't try to get my $ back because I had the unit I wanted and I can fix it. Also, at that time, I was packing for a move to Florida.

He'll just keep racking up negatives, then he'll change is ID (again).

Oh, by the way, as you are probably aware, he bids on his own stuff under various IDs.....

'nuf said!!

ron

N4UE
(a 'blacklisted 'radiomart' customer) ha ha
K0PD

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2008, 06:39:30 PM »

Bought a pwr supply from him one time and it worked but cosmectically had lots of rust on the back and bottom not the look's unused claim in his ad.Then recently i sold a FT757GXll and he came in at the last second and bought it.Three week's later he files a complaint  with pay pal claiming he never recieved the radio. Did'nt work as i had all my UPS paper work and he backed off the claim quickly.The a day or two later i get a e mail from a gentleman asking about the 757 i just sold Martyn as he had sent it to him for a replacement radio but must have switched mic's as the e mailer said the mic's up and down button's did not work and the mic i sent with radio worked perfect.What a scum bag Radio - Mart is. My Word of advice is avoid him like the plague as i did ship him a very nice radio but he still had to cheat the guy out of the good mic...
DXTUNER

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2008, 03:09:59 PM »

Sorry that this isn't about Radio-Mart, per se...but some Ebay sellers never cease to amaze. There's an ad on Ebay right now for a Kenwood R-1000 -- $224.95. (I recently bought a perfect R-1000 on Ebay for $180). The seller of this $224.95 R-1000, Radios-4-You, makes it very clear that the digital display does not work, period. So, for $224 and no digital display I continued reading the ad, looking for the punchline. Then I found it:

"Ideal rig for a sightless person."

Incredible.
KPAX2

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2008, 01:48:29 AM »

Watch out for Radios-4-You also another scam!

Check this LINK out!!  73

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=radio-mart&Dirn=Received+by
WX2C

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2008, 06:56:06 AM »

ISSUE RESOLVED.  AFTER MUCH  FORMAL AND LEGAL HASSELS  PAYPAL REFUNDED MY MONEY.

THEN IN TRUE FORUM  MATYN ALLISON   HE FILLED A COMPLAINT OF  NON PAYMENT.  I WAS ABLE TO HAVE THAT STRIKE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY BY FILING PROPER DOCUMENTATION.

THE " MAN " DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY TO THANK ME FOR THE BRAND NEW $16 MANUAL ,THAT HE DID NOT SUPPLY,  I SENT BACK W/ THE RADIO.

AGAIN THIS MORNING I RECIEVED ANOTHER THREAT OF HIM COMING TO MY HOME  AS HE  IS IN  FLORIDA 5X A YEAR, OR SO HE CLAIMS.     THAT ISSUE HAS BEEN TURNED OVER TO THE LOCAL POLICE  AND THE  IC3 ( INTERNET CRIMES ) BRANCH OF THE FBI.

THE  "MAN " HAS USED  EVERY FORM OF DECIEPT AND HARRASSMENT POSSIBLE, AND I AM SURE HE IS NOT DONE YET.
MARTYN OBVIOUSLY BELIEVES YOU  CAN MEASURE MANHOOD  BY THE SIZE OF HIS  " MOUTH "... ( MUST BE A LANGUAGE BARRIER THING) .

FOOLISHLY  I AM QUITE SURPRISED AT EBAYS LACK OF WILLINGNESS TO TAKE EFFECTIVE ACTION TO  PROHIBIT HIS LESS THAN HONEST ACTIVITIES.  EBAY LIST  LITTLE MARTY AS A VALUED SELLER FOR 7 YRS.

AS WELL AS THE FCC ALOWING HIM TO USE A  " NOT VAILD CALLSIGN "  EVEN IF ONLY IN HIS BUSINESS PRSCTICES.

MARTY HAS BEEN SERVED LEGAL NOTICE TO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN.

I DO WONDER THOUGH, AM I STILL BANNED FROM BIDDING ON HIS  " MINT CONDITION " JUNK ?

WATCH AND SEE HOW SOON HE RE- LISTS THIS DISCARDED RADIO, STATING BUYER WOULDN'T PAY.  

**** KENWOOD TS 570DG  SER # 11200074  ***
IT WASN'T WORTH THE SHIPPING COSTS IN MY OPINION

Thank you all for your input and support.
KPAX2

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2008, 02:35:19 AM »

All you people have to do is file your story(s) to the Attorney generals Office in his state for Fraud and deceptive products, they'll do the investigation for Free and shut the troublemaker down.

Go to the Attorney Generals Office Consumer Protection Division, fill out the Complaint right on line, stay anonymous if you want to. Tell them your story, the rest is taken care of for FREE!

Reporting these Stories on EHAM is a waste of time if you really want some action.

I mean, Are you people all cowards or what?

I call the Attorney Generals Office all the time using their Toll free number, they'll visit with you nicely, they'll ask you to tell them your story, if they think it's a good one for their complaint system, they'll send you the single form to fill out and your part is done.

Use your Government, they're using us!
WX2C

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2008, 05:53:20 AM »

Are  we COWARDS you ask ?  Maybe.  In any event  the issues have been resolved using the legal  entities that I am most familiar with, state and federal agencies.  First I wanted my money back  THEN   I will take the legal steps necessary to curb his activities.  My money now sits in PAYPALS account  awaiting transfer to my bank, when that happens  I  go after  the  man and his business ( legally of course).So MY way has worked successfully for me.
eHAM is merely away for HAMS to share their experiences, and even gather some good  and HELPFUL information, to recommend  or caution people of businesses they deal with.
For some of us it gives an avenue to vent a little.  Of the 2 -3  or more emails I get each and every   day, plus the forum replies from the EHAM  crowd each has been quite interesting, polite, and supportive in their own way. You are the only one that thinks that we are perhaps COWARDS.

I personally do not call on government agencies  " all the time" as you stated you do.   But I have no problem whatsoever  in working the system  THEIR way  until the chore is accomplished, or their way  doesn't work.  Then I do it  MY way.    So  in your judgement,  I ,  and  we, may all be " cowards", but I got the job done and can stand tall for the gentlemanly manner in which I handled it. The other issues ( criminal ) were turned over to the Sadieville PD  and the Scott County Sheriffs  Dept. and I am sure they will either handle   SMARTEN MARTYN or they won't.

I may or may not choose to take the action further. I have already accomplished my goals and wasted  many precious hours of my life dealing w/ the issues at hand  but along the way  I have heard from and met some very special people.  I have  enjoyed my  EHAM contacts greatly.

"Cowards" you asked.  Well my military records would not show that to be true, but then what would they know and that was the 60's.    Perhaps I am old an feeble now, and perhaps maybe  even stupid  as you so subtly  insinuate . I might even be a bit senile.  Maybe ALL the rest of the people  chatting on EHAM  are senile to...  but I'll let YOU  make the JUDGEMENT.     But one thing I can tell you for certain:  There is   NO  federal   or state agency that knows me by my first name because I call them    " ALL THE TIME" .

You've asked YOUR question so now I'll ask mine, if you don't mind that is. ,Are you from the same    gene pool as  Ole  Hilltop Marty ?  And  will I now be getting a call from the Attorney's General Office, CIA,  or FBI ?

Thanks ole man for your input.  You have been great Saturday morning entertainment. After i watch my OTHER  cartoons  perhaps the others  will join me in the   NEW chat room     "  THIS OLD COWARD ".
KPAX2

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2008, 08:00:48 AM »

Your Intense Bible study is causing hostile hatred and anger.Maybe some professional therapy and a Shot of Whiskey?
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: