Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Mart (EBay)  (Read 246840 times)
SQUIRREL1HERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2008, 08:29:17 AM »

BEWARE ALL READERS:KPA2 may not be a real FCC Amateur Radio Call sign as it does not come up on there check list .

KPA2-Try an find more consructive ways of spending your time rather than bashing one of our members.

This FORUM it not intended for childish little tiffs.

TOM
SQUIRREL1HERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2008, 08:33:35 AM »

OOPPS--The call sign should have been KPAX2 in my last letter.

Leave it to me to goof it up.

TOM
KPAX2

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2008, 02:22:00 AM »

You sure did Screw it up!

so SQUIRREL1HERMAN is a real HAM Call then right??!!!

HEY WARNING For the BRAINDEAD   :::::::::::

* * * DANGER-DANGER AHEAD * * *

SQUIRREL1HERMAN is not in QRZ, he's a FRAUD, YEAH RIGHT.

You need a Wiskey too, you're all Drug Addicts.

I'm Glad I'm not Licensed, look at what it did to you.
Go clean your house, it's filthy and Keep your Trap Shut.

KPAX2 is and SWL ID STUPID.

WX2C

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2008, 05:53:21 AM »

Hi Tom,

RE:  RADIO MART  all issues resolved. My money was deposited in my bank account this morning in full except for the postage and handling fees.  MARVELOUS MARTYN   gets to keep the negative feedback.  Small price to pay for such an education.  The other junk radio was returned ( different seller ) and the  payment is pending  w/ NO HASSLES whatsoever!   HE gets a  positive feedback, excellent  customer service.
I doubt I'd buy   any used online again.  Far cheaper to buy new and less hassles.

As  for KPAX2 Tom, ( sounds lke a feminine hygiene product) ... theres much that could be said  but this isn't the place...  Seems to me she sees all the answers in a bottle, and can not  find happiness alone.
Just another  RADIO MART in a dress. People liker that are never happy unless they are unhappy.  Chat room mentality.  Just let her rant. Indifference to such people  destroys them.  Who knows  maybe its Leslie, Marvelous Martyns  other half  ?  After having talked w/ her before  that'd be my bet if I were a betting man.

Be well Tom   my best to the Mrs.

KA4KOE

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2008, 10:09:06 AM »

Read my article, "Inertia Is Your Enemy" on this site, and you'll see the fine packing job Radio Mart did on the R388 that resulted in it being ruined during shipping.

Nuff sed.

Philip
W8JI

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2008, 04:19:57 AM »

Radio mart sold a radio that was stolen from a silent key friend of mine as "one from his personal collection".
KPAX2

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2008, 05:01:25 AM »

Possession is 9/10th's of the law.

Can't be proved.
G4WIE

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2008, 02:38:27 PM »

Why does he seem to have a very low neg feedback if he's that D+++gy
WX2C

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »

EBay Security calls it  " FEEDBACK EXTORTION "  . They  said they'd look into it     hi hi.    To get a refund from MARVELOUS MARTYN  you MUST  give him a POSITIVE FEEDBACK , TO HIS LIKING,  BEFORE  he " agrees to give you a  full refund ".    I chose to take legal action rather than lie for him.     I am out a lot of money for two way shipping and  NEW packing material, and the manual,   but the good lessons are expensive and worth every penny.

My dealings were  so bad  w/ him I canceled my  PAYPAL and EBAY  accounts today. And changed bank accounts.  I don't trust one anymore than the other.   I'd rather go hungry and buy new or go without, than deal  w/  any of them again.     I've said it before.    He  couldn't get away with it   without  Ebay's and PAYPALs  help.   If  you are an  EBAY  buyer you'll find out sooner or later that the EBAY    FEEDBACK system  leans heavily in favor of the seller.

I see he  just re listed the KENWOOD  TS-570DG  and gave it   quite  a buildup.     Hope he appreciated the brand new spiral bound , never read,  ** IN MINT CONDITION **    manual  I sent back to him. I know that's  new, and  unread,  as I just  had it printed and bound.  Someone  will get a nice book out of it  anyway.   Hope they find the note I left in it.

KB2CPW

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2008, 10:36:38 AM »

I didnt see this here so shame on me.

I "won" a new mic from this guy and he hasnt sent it nor will he reply to my emails. I went straight to an escascalated dispute and claim with paypal. Thank God it was only 50+ dollars. Paypal insures up to 200 on dipsh!ts like this. So its just a waiting game now.

STAY AWAY FROM MARTY ALLISON/RADIO MART!!
WX2C

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2008, 11:09:42 AM »

Well, regrettably, eBAY and PAYPAL value their sellers  more than their buyers.  You will probably need to press them for satisfactory results.   Be happy the mutton head  doesn't respond to you.  You are better off w/out the aggravation and threats.

PLEASE do yourself and everyone else a favor and leave a NEGATIVE feedback. Be very brief and to the point and let him make the fool out of himself.  Don't be tricked into giving him a positive feedback to get your money back.  His next course of action is to claim you are an "unpaying buyer" and that is held against YOU.  He filed a retailiation complaint w/ against me, though they determined his complaint was not valid I still have a  STRIKE showing against me.

I have chosen to not make more purchases on  eBAY or use PAYPAL again.  Its far cheaper, far easier, less risk to pay a little extra  and buy new from a REPUTABLE DEALER.

He still advertises blatantly that he has personally tried out or tested a unit, yet niether the FCC  nor Great Britian have any record of him being a licensed  HAM.

Good Luck  to you.
KPAX2

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2008, 02:18:40 AM »

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=radio-mart&Dirn=Received+by
KD0FAT

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2008, 04:30:46 PM »

I was foolish enough to purchase a Yaesu FRG 7 receiver from him about a year ago. It was supposedly from his "personal collection, the new owner will be pleased" etc, etc. The actual receiver had been internally damaged by battery corrosion and was deaf as a post. Of course, his online listing photos did not show the corroded back with missing parts.

I returned the unit to him for a refund, and he promptly relisted the same piece of junk for sale, without bothering to send me a refund. I recognized the new listing as the same receiver, as the same rubber feet were missing. Fedex tracking verified that he had the unit back.

It took several days and further emails before he finally did refund my bid price only--I was out shipping costs both ways.  When he relisted the FRG 7, he also specified that he would not provide any refund to a future buyer!  Wonder why?

I left negative feedback about this transaction, hoping to inform any other buyer about this particular receiver.      Al, KD0FAT
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 01:15:28 PM by Allan Aho » Logged
KPAX2

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2008, 07:00:48 AM »

I bet I know what happened. You bought an item from him that wasn't CLEANSED!!!

It has to be cleansed his listings always say. Then do they have to be Blessed with anointing oil to purify the radio..HA ha ha ha ha.......I'll bet?

So sometimes if it's not Holy, You sure don't wanna buy an un-Holy piece of equipment.

If you get one with a demon in it, man, then you really have problems. No refunds on un-blessed radios you know.
WB7TXG

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2008, 07:42:36 AM »

I buy off ebay quite often. It is a shame this guy is being allowed to continue to offer equipment for sale.

This week there were TWO Drake W4 wattmeters advertised by Radio mart with the same picture and basically the same caption:
 "Look" "Well I discovered this excellent conditioned, Drake SWR/Power meter on the floor in a box when I was doing a collectors shack clearance, please note over the next 3 weeks I will continue to have some excellent Ham Radio items to offer and some hard to find parts.

I have tested this one and it is in perfect working order, in fact part of the mint C line I am listing this week.

There is no way you could have TWO identical W4 watt meters that were "found in boxes" on the floor and then advertise them seperately as two different meters using the same pictures to sell the items with.

I am not stupid and would not buy from Radio Mart no matter if it was the LAST item in existence.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: