Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Mart (EBay)  (Read 234888 times)
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: June 03, 2011, 11:39:17 AM »

The BS never ends with this guy  Shocked
You would think that if he had even half a brain and a little business sense, that he would have figure out that with all the Negative stuff about him on the Net he should:

One change the company name.
Two stop doing the stuff that got him into problems the first time around.

I guess like the proverbial scorpion it's "Just in his nature"
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: June 03, 2011, 11:52:00 PM »

I gotta feeling that a man with the ego, hubris and sense of entitlement
that Martin has, that imagine he declares income on his tax
return that "he feels is reasonable" instead of all of it.

I bet someday he is gonna get audited and he will
feel helpless with the boot heel of the IRS on his neck.

The same helpless feeling that the hundreds of hams he's scammed,
shortchanged, and shipped rigs "not as described" felt.
73, Ken  AD6KA
-----------------------------------------
Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges.
~William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night,  Act V, Scene 1
KD8HMO

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: June 04, 2011, 08:59:03 PM »

The IRS needs to audit Ebay's records with his records...
KG0MN

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: June 16, 2011, 01:32:52 PM »

QRZ must be desperate for money since he is now advertising on their web site.  If I ran a web site like that I would refuse to let him advertise on it, it almost seems as if he is condoning the problem.
WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: June 16, 2011, 07:14:34 PM »

That is surprising to say the least. I don't think it will do Radio-Mart much good though. My guess is that since divorcing ebay his sales are down 90% .....Why do I think that?
If you look at his new website ( you know, the one that has been "awarded" the prestigious BBB seal of approval ) I am seeing the same radios today that I saw two months ago.....
K9XR

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: June 16, 2011, 08:23:18 PM »

Are you sure you meant qrz? I couldn't find them there.

QRZ must be desperate for money since he is now advertising on their web site.  If I ran a web site like that I would refuse to let him advertise on it, it almost seems as if he is condoning the problem.
WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: June 27, 2011, 08:25:56 PM »

It's always satisfying to see someone like Martyn get a taste of his own medicine.........

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=radio-mart&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

This poor guy never had a problem on ebay ...until he sold a radio to Martyn.

Does he know who he is dealing with? 
KA1MDA

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: June 28, 2011, 06:21:11 AM »

It's always satisfying to see someone like Martyn get a taste of his own medicine.........

Martyn only been a member of the BBB for a short time, and there has already been a BBB complaint filed against him. I'll have to watch his BBB profile more often- may be even more entertaining than reading his Ebay feedback page.

Interestingly, he lists his business on the BBB page as a ham radio and AVIONIICS supplier. I was curious to see what kind of avionics he was selling. But when I tried visiting his web site, I discovered he blocked my IP address, most likely as a result of my postings here. I had a chuckle at how childish a response this was, especially from  guy who complains in his own blog about the unfairness of being blocked by certain ham radio forums!

No big deal, I just switched my IP address and went over to his site anyway. No avionics yet, but it will be interesting to see if he starts offering "fully tested, repaired, collector quality" avionics. I can see the ad copy now- "When I walked into the hangar, I was amazed to see stacks of unopened avionics sitting in the corner....."
WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: June 28, 2011, 01:48:55 PM »

I wonder if Martyn pulled his "I want a partial refund" trick on this poor fellow ?
W7PP

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: July 01, 2011, 07:27:23 AM »

Didn't take long for his first complaint... Do they keep records for that sort of thing?
AH6RR

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: July 05, 2011, 07:49:33 PM »

I just got a e-mail from a fellow ham asking me on how to reply to mister Martyn. He said he sold a 706MKIIG that was in perfect working order when mister Martyn got the radio he said it was DOA (BULL BUNK) and wants a refund. mister martyn pull this same crap on me and I told him to shove it I had sold him a bunch of Collins gear that was for parts or repair and NOT WORKING. So it looks like mister martyn is pulling parts to fix his junk and asking for a refund because the radio is DOA.
Martyn you will have to answer to the Man up stairs soon and I would not want to be in your shoes at all.
WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: July 05, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »

This is interesting.....If you look at radio-marts recent feedback you will notice that in the last month TWO PEOPLE have had problems with him. ( They sold him radios, one was a Drake receiver and the other a Kenwood transceiver ).....The Drake seller accused Martyn of removing parts..........

What else is interesting is that radio-marts "feedback" on ebay has gone up in the last few months ( from 99% to 99.1% ).

Now that radio-mart is only a "buyer" on ebay even if he does not buy or sell anything his feedback will continue to go up until around next March when it will be at 100% !!!

Radio-mart loves to tout his 99% customer satisfaction rating but remember ebay changed the rules recently. Now it is feedback within the last year that you see.

If it were calculated the old way radio-marts feedback would be well below 90% ....and if ebay removed all of "ts944"'s phony feedback it would fall much farther.

Thanks ebay. 
NM8D

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: July 13, 2011, 11:09:54 PM »

OMG!! Avionics
Hahahahah i sure as hell wont buy any for my plane from him!!!

Michael
nm8d
N0FPE

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: July 16, 2011, 03:56:55 PM »

This wing nut bought a FRG-9600 from me a while back. In the listing is stated that it worked fine but that there was NO wall wart. he had the balls to TELL me that he didnt have any way to power the rig and that he wanted a refund..NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!! And yes i got what i was asking!! Sux to be him!!!
WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: July 16, 2011, 07:43:30 PM »

Looks like o'l Marty continues to get burned on ebay! ...   http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=radio-mart&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

If this link does not work just go to radio-marts feedback page on ebay and look under "feedback left for others" ...FOUR times in the last month he has left NASTY feedback for other people...people that NEVER had a problem on ebay UNTIL they had the misfortune to sell something to Martyn! Do you see a pattern here?
Pages: Prev 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: