Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Logging Software  (Read 2288 times)
K7SVV

Ignore
« on: January 06, 2002, 07:36:00 PM »

Seeing as how I haven't kept a log in the last 20 - 30 years, I have no idea what software is currently available.  I would like to have a log program that would operate in either a PALM OS or Windows CE environment so that I can keep track of my contacts while operating mobile.  Does anyone have an ideas?
N2MG
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2002, 11:31:19 AM »

Try searching the eHam Links area.  Also check the archives for the cq-contest reflector on www.contesting.com

73 Mike N2MG
webmaster
BRS183557

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2002, 09:03:49 AM »

I have heard that shacklog (www.shacklog.co.uk) is quite good. Aparently it tells you when youve called a new callsign and when you've worked a new band ect. Never tried it myself mind.
N0HR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2002, 01:54:30 PM »

If you are still looking for a logging package for the PocketPC (windows CE), check out MobileLog at http://n0hr.tripod.com - a free trial version is available. DXCC tracking, "new country/band" alerts, beam headings/distance, synchronization (via ADIF) with your desktop PC log (if you want)...

Works great on HP Jordanas, Compaq iPAQs, Casio Casseopias and the like running Win CE 3.0 or greater.
W9ACF

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2002, 04:36:23 PM »

Look for HamPilot on www.Palm.com. It's made for the Palm PDA and works great! Author updates often. I,ve had it for two years and it works great for me....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: