Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Control Software for TS_570DG?  (Read 787 times)
KA1RI

Ignore
« on: October 18, 2001, 09:17:22 PM »

I'm looking for a copy of the control software that Kenwood provided with the TS-570DG... it doesn't seem to be available on their web site any longer. Can anyone email me a copy?

Thanks....Bob   KA1RI/8  Solon, Ohio
KG8ZH

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2001, 10:12:07 AM »

It is still on the web site. I just checked but I can email it to you if you need

Chuck KG8ZH
KB9UMT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2001, 11:02:25 AM »

Hello:

I used the 570 computer software and it works very nice!  The key board CW is a plus also and works great!  Here is the website to download the software for the 570...

http://www.kenwood.co.jp/i/products/info/amateur/ts570dg570sg.html

http://www.kenwood.co.jp/i/software/ts570.html

73 de KB9UMT Don  Peoria IL

W0AV

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2001, 03:32:10 PM »

Hi Don,

Saw your message on the TS 570DG, and wondered if you know anything about the control software for the TS-2000.

On the Kenwood site all I found to download was the memory setup software.

AES has a Kenwood software program for the TS-2000 at $82.99, but I can't seem to get any info about it and hate to splurge "blind."

It would be nice to have the program you have (w/keyboard, etc.) for the TS-2000.  Do you know if the same program might work on the '2000?

73 de George/W0AV
w0av@juno.com

W3DCG

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2002, 01:10:52 AM »

Hello, after months on determining between used higher mid range end [like FT 990/TS 850s], new mid range [920/Jupiter/570G], or used mid range... it seems the best bet overall for several reasons comes down to the 570G...some day perhaps I'll purchase one soon- but question here is-

While using the Control Software, is it still possible to control the radio via it's own front-panel controls?

In otherwords, major turn off towards the Jupiter for me was, the concept that- while it's in Computer Control mode [Jupiter in Pegasus Emulation mode], the radio controls are disabled.  

Do the 570G and/or other rigs suffer the same malady while in Computer Control "mode?"  Perhaps it's one of those fundamental basic hurdles that cannot or best not be overcome?  Or would it appear that Jupiter is unique in this regard, and it's really NORMAL for most radios being computer controlled to also be controllable from the radio, even while also being controlled from the computer?  

I'm hoping, that whatever adjustment needs to be made in any given moment can be made via computer mouse, keystroke, point-click, AND/OR via the appropriate equivalent REAL RADIO control device, as in push a button- turn a knob- ON THE RADIO, whichever works best for that moment in time.

73, tnx in advance...
Darin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: