Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: kingsmith software for ft847  (Read 772 times)
G4REK

Ignore
« on: March 17, 2003, 06:30:29 PM »

does anyone know where you enter the registration key when its received from kingsmith as we are puzzled  and still have only the trial version running.....jim and pete
KB0NLY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 12:23:35 AM »

I'm guessing that your talking about the RATS-FT-847 software from them.  When you get the license file from him you put it into the directory that the software is installed in.  Make sure that you also make a backup copy of that license file to a floppy disk and put it in a safe place in case you ever need to reinstall it.  

Here is the info from his web site:

Please press one of the buttons below based on your delivery preference. Once your order has been processed you will receive an email containing your license file that will convert the demo to registered.

If that doesn't work try emailing him and ask for help, he seems to be very helpful after you have purchased the software.

Scott, KB0NLY

G4REK

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 02:27:15 AM »

Okay Scott,
           Thanks for info I will pass this on to Peter tonight when he gets back home........

Jim...g4rek....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: