Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ILLINOIS teen net  (Read 1205 times)
KC9FJE

Ignore
« on: June 28, 2005, 08:46:59 PM »

(if you want to contact me use the provided emails)

Mykal Anstrom, KC9FJE
31291 1st street
Chenoa ill 61726
M_anstrom@hotmail.com
lawnmowerman61726@yahoo.com

Hello, I’m a 16 yr old ham and i'm thinking about starting a teen ham operator net, likely it will be on 2m or 6m, depending on interest and equipment situations of participators. I’ve had some of the members of the Central Illinois Radio Club encountered me about starting a net for teens and younger hams in general(21-younger), but only now am I starting to put any thought into it. Unfortunately if I cant get some help with this idea it simply will be a waste of time because face it, who’s going to have a net if no one checks in? If you know of any other teenage ham operators in the Illinois area could you please inform them of my plans and/or have them contact me either on air or by my email. If there is enough interest there might be a net organized, if not the outcome is obvious.

Thank you for your time,
73’s from  
KC9FJE Mykal Anstrom
KC0KBH

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 06:34:54 AM »

With 2m you would have better luck, I would imagine, unless 6 is also popular in your area.  
KC9FJE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 05:27:03 AM »

theres a bit of popularity. I mainly listed 6meters for the simple fact it would allow a little wider range for a net.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: