Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: no more HAM lisense???  (Read 977 times)
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« on: November 27, 2009, 10:28:05 AM »

my buddy jeff tell me to day that the fcc is doing a way with HAM lisenses next year beacus a govment cuts! does that mean that their will not be needing a lisense to broad cast on HAM??? what if you all ready have a lisense??? i am memerising qestions an ansers for my HAM but if they are geting rid a HAM lisense next year it is a wast a time!!! my buddy jeff say the fcc dont check nomore to see if you got a lisense on the air so the deside dont need to pay for taxes to have HAM lisense!!!! and if their nomore HAM lisense how can you get youre call numbers?Huh i want the fcc to make me N1BUST beacus i been the number one buster brown on the cb! can i get this call numbers now befor they stop makeing HAM lisenses??? thanks
WB8PFZ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 11:15:57 AM »

That's funny!!!!
KI4VEO

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 03:14:56 PM »

You have been "broadcasting" on amateur frequencies without a valid license thus far...why stop now?

You and your buddy Jeff will go far.  Unfortunately, not FAR enough.

Do not renew your drivers license, either.  Just drive your vehicle.  Then allow you insurance to expire.  I am sure Jeff will go along with that.

How did your illegal excursion on 20 meters go?
N6PJB

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 03:33:36 PM »

First no code then no license. What's next, no bands? HiHi
WH2BB

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 08:39:38 PM »

just make up a callsign like i did.  no one ever asks on the air anyway.  if they as why you are not on qrz you tell them that fred is a retard an you got your callsign off of that monkey circus webiste
W3DBB

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 06:05:17 AM »

This thread's shaping up fine. It already contains the classic elements...
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 11:15:30 AM »

i made up my call numbers N1BUST in the base but i hope the fcc give me a lisense with them call numbers on them!! when i get on the 10 meters HAM channel some times the HAM will say i got to manny leters on my call numbers but they just dont here my call numbers good beacus its N1BUST just like that!! lol!!
KI4VEO

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 04:00:24 PM »

W3DBB writes, "This thread's shaping up fine. It already contains the classic elements..."

This has been taken to new heights...it has evolved into a life form of its own.

and the beat goes on......

Jeff must be Charlie's alter ego.
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 09:29:09 PM »

>"Jeff must be Charlie's alter ego."

Oh, I think there must be at least 4 or 5 "alternate" personalities living under one psyche here.

There may be medication or treatment for this.

Have you tried seeing a doctor for this, uh, Charlie, or Jeff or...whoever else you may be at various times?
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 11:52:25 AM »

By the way, Charlie Baker, I'm just poking fun. No offense meant. Keep coming back with your humor.
W7ETA

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 02:32:49 PM »

Dunno?

Looks like you got a TON of lye sense already?
Or maybe its lie-sense?
Just don't get lay sense on us and fall asleep.

2HH only seems to have fie cents.

Ketchup, ketchup with the rest of us lil tomato breath.  Or, is that beet breath?

Bob
WA7CC

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »

As I recall, the ham lisense was done away with and replaced with the incentive licensing program back in the 60's. Both dictionaries and amateur radio were impacted.
KE4DRN

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 04:34:51 PM »

We need more sunspots !
W4KVW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »

You DO NOT NEED one NOW.Check out K1MAN & his 24 hour a day 7 day a week BROADCAST on 14.275.00.He has NOT had a VALID HAM RADIO LICENSE since his EXPIRED 10/17/05 yet he continues to IGNORE the "POWERLESS FCC"! IF they had ANY POWER he would have REMOVED him a LONG time ago & he knows they have ZERO MONEY,ZERO CONCERNS about him & ZERO POWER to put him off the air.They gave us EXCUSE after EXCUSE about having ZERO control over the Canadian BOZO because he lives in Canada & now the TRUTH comes out when an American station BROADCASTS(which is ILLEGAL)& is on the air with an EXPIRED license for over 4 years! Laura & the FCC keeps giving fines to 11 meter stations but the HAM BANDS are OFF THE HOOK & "NOTHING" is being or has been done!I understand K1MAN has SEVERAL stations on several other bands 24/7 as well but FORTUNATELY I have NOT heard ANY of them.I'm SURE the CURRENT SO CALLED LEADERSHIP has their eyes on SELLING away as much of the radio spectrum as possible INCLUDING the HAM BANDS so HANG ON TO YOUR HAT BOYS & GIRLS.

CLAYTON
W4KVW
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2009, 07:23:35 PM »

so there is no more HAM lisense now?? my buddy jeff say that is no goeing to hapen untill nex year!! so any body can broad cast on any HAM chanel? i all readdy have broad cast on the 10 meters HAM chanel and the 20 meters HAM chanel!! what other HAM chanels can i broad cast on??? thanks
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: