Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: make a HAM test evry year!!!!  (Read 420 times)
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« on: December 02, 2009, 08:00:44 PM »

i was on the 10 meters HAM chanel when this HAM get on my chanel with out asting for the brake an he key up when i am shooting skip and step all over me!! i tell this HAM get off the chanel beacus i did not give him the brake an i am on the chanel shooting skip! so he step on me with all kind a beep de beep and QBQ and i was real mad! i think they orta make HAMS take there test over agian evry year! some a these HAMS for get how to work there radio!!! may be if they have to take there HAM test evry year they will no how to work a radio an ast for a brake!!!!! probly this HAM cheat on his HAM test any way!!! lol!!! he for sure did not no how to work his radio!!! he need to tak his HAM test all over agian!!! lol!!!
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 08:31:22 PM »

10-4 and roger that gud buddy.

put da hammer down and definitely watch out for smokie, definitely, definitely.

don't get no green stamps just cuz you is late for supper or fer a date with a beaver.

WW5AA

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 06:53:11 AM »

I buy a box of Cracker-Jacks every year, the prize in some is an Extra Class license.

73 de Lindy
W7ETA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 09:16:06 AM »

"You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist. You excrement! You whining, hypocritical toadies."
KB2FCV

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 11:11:08 AM »

You need more pills in your linear and the new magnum force 2000 roger beep
NA0AA

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 05:33:48 PM »

Funny and all, but you are going to wear out your schtick here fast...why not save up some of your intellegence for next week or the week after and give us a break?  Yer good in small doses gud budy.
KG4RUL

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 08:01:59 PM »

And CBers need to take their teeth out and brush them at least once a year.
KI4VEO

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 09:46:53 AM »

For someone that has never even taken the test once, you talk a lot of trash.
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 09:58:50 AM »

i think a lot a HAMS cheat on there HAM test beacus they dont no how to work a radio! my buddy jeff has had a cb radio along time like 5 years an he no more about radio then any HAM i ever seen! i have my cb radio along to like 2 years an i no more about radios then most a the HAMS i seen! the HAM test must be easy if some a these poeple can pass it!! lol!!! an when they get on the chanel they step on you an dont ast for a brake!!! may be the fcc need to make these HAM take a HAM test with out cheating an see if they can pass!! i bet they cant! lol!!!
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 10:01:50 AM »

may be the HAM test ast you how to turn on youre 1 watt walky!! lol!!! then it ast you what size hard hat an red vest you were!! lol!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: