Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heil Foot Switch  (Read 1412 times)
VE5CTM

Ignore
« on: January 28, 2010, 09:27:43 AM »

hi everyone not to sure if this is the right places to post this and if it is wrong i am sorry.

i have a goldline pro desk mic and the Kenwood TSB-2000 radio and i like to get the foot switch and wire it all up toughter .  i was wondering if someone  could tell me what addaptores i would need to make this work..I am not a big fan of vox (hand free)

clay
VE5CTM
K0XU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 02:29:11 AM »

You just need to wire it into the 13 pin ACC jack on the back. Don't have a manual on hand here at work. But the manual should give you the pin numbers, then whatever jack the foot switch is looking for if you don't want to hard wire it to the 13 pin plug.
K9WI

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 03:15:02 AM »

Doesn't your Microphone cable have a foot switch jack?  The ones I have from my 870 all do.  If so then all you need is a 1/4 inch plug on the end.

As far as the Heil foot switch is conscerned, look at in the reviews section.  They are no glowing reports. Cheapham has one that is less expensive.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: