Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CWGET audio problems  (Read 1033 times)
WD2VS

Ignore
« on: June 27, 2004, 04:48:39 PM »

When using CwGet there is a delay when I am sending CW between the time that I hit the key and the time that you actually here it through the speakers which makes almost impossible to send CW. Any fixes ?? The owner couldnt help.
 Thanks, Rob WD2VS
KF7ATL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 08:20:01 PM »

I'm having the same problem. My solution is to turn off the computer sound and use a splitter at the radio's output with headphones. Not very elegant, but it works. If someone knows a better solution, I'd like to hear it!

Garth
AH6RR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 11:01:57 AM »

When using CwGet there is a delay when I am sending CW between the time that I hit the key and the time that you actually here it through the speakers which makes almost impossible to send CW. Any fixes ?? The owner couldnt help.
 Thanks, Rob WD2VS

I tried CwGet and had the same problem and found no way to fix it so I switched Ham Radio Deluxe and DM780 it is instantaneous, hit a key and it transmits then. There is no delay I use a simple single transistor interface for keying the radio from a serial port that costs less than $10 to build. It can be found here
http://www.n3fjp.com/rigcw.htm
good luck
Roland AH6RR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: