Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Importing ADIF Log From DM780 Into N1MM  (Read 1321 times)
WA2NLL

Ignore
« on: January 24, 2010, 04:58:33 PM »

I worked the BARTG RTTY Sprint with DM780.  I've exported the log to an ADIF file.  When I import the file into the N1MM Logger, it does not capture the sent and received exchange.  Here is an example of how the entry looks in the ADIF file:  <srx_string:3>545 <stx_string:3>055  .  I read the docs in the N1MM manual but do not follow what they say must be done in terms of formatting the data.  I've tried various combinations of what they say the format must be without success.  How to the exchanges have to be tagged in order for N1MM to "see" them?

Thanks and 73
Rich
WA2NLL
N5NA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 10:20:22 AM »

Start the BARTG RTTY Sprint in N1MM and log a few dummy QSO's.  Export that log in ADIF from N1MM and compare the tags with the ADIF from DM780.  Use the search and replace function of a text editor to change the tags in the DM780 ADIF to the same as the N1MM ADIF.  Then import the edited log into N1MM.
WA2NLL

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 12:43:55 PM »

Thanks for the reply.  I found the solution.  Here is what the exchange must look like to be successfully imported into N1MM:

<srx:3>545 <stx:8>055

A search and replace of the DM780 ADIF file did the trick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: