Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE: KG0WX IS DISHONEST!!!  (Read 7927 times)
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 08:46:18 PM »

Well, if this guy realy did rip you off, go call him out on it in public. He's posting in the amplifiers section right now about his HM Italia Amps Web Page:

http://www.eham.net/forums/Amplifiers/3947
WA8MEA

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 03:54:09 PM »

I was pleased to see that the most recent appeal I received was for money trapped in Haiti, rather than Nigeria. I should be able to get the fortune much more quickly, then.
-------------------------------------------------
WB5JEO:

I come to you with great comfortableness and trust faith.

My father was the leader of the RESISTANT AMATEUR RADIO MOVEMENT of North Britain.  Unfortunately, our Christ Savior Lord took him in the great bison stampede of last year that struck his national country of originals.

He left behind many millions of doll-hairs.  I come to you with confidence that you would share this reward between us both, yes?

Please join with me into my wife and deposit said funds into your bank account for which I will withdraw my percent of the rewards.

All that is required is your banking numerals and routing alphabets.

I see forward to listening from you and grant you good heath.

Mr. Obama bin Busch
Grand Prix NASCAR driver
WB5JEO

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 04:08:51 PM »

Dear 'Bama.

Sorry to hear ya'll's papa was kilt by evangelical buffalo. That sorta thing'll sure put a hitch in yore gitalong.
Let's do this here thing. My bank routing:

MASON JAR UNDER THE 3RD FENCE POST FROM THE END
COW PEN
SKUNK HOLLOW RANCH
HOOTNHOLLER, TEXAS

(Watch what ya'll step in.)
N3XP

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 05:57:32 PM »

Wow, you know there is a reply button, there is no need to start another thread with RE:, what are we up to now?  Three threads you started about the exact same thing....
K9FON

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2010, 06:53:38 PM »

You sent the crook the radio BEFORE he paid you?Huh?? thats idiotic! Im sorry, but the days of honesty and a mans word are GONE! We hams need to quit pretending its the 1950s and get with the times!!!!!!
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 01:00:18 PM »

"All that is required is your banking numerals and routing alphabets."

No, no, no! First he will have to contact your barrister, who will have to file some court papers on your behalf. Cost $5,000. What, you can't afford the $5k? The barrister will kindly front you $2k and you'll only owe $3k.

All set for the transfer, right?
Not exactly. A recently passed law will regarding monies transferred offshore will require you to fill out yet another form and pay yet another fee.

Rinse and repeat......
N3XP

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 02:44:53 PM »

So, you're saying that those emails/people are not legit?  They seemed so honest.  If we can't trust strangers on the internet, who can we trust?
KJ4FGI

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2011, 02:48:07 PM »

I just purchased an Icom IC-706MKIIG from Ken for 650.00 with separation kit and original manual and box. It looks great and works great, I added an narrow ssb filter, beautiful radio and great communication, also paid pay-pal. all is good here

Ed  KJ4FGI
AG6WT

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 12:10:03 PM »

Hello all,

I recently purchased an Icom AH-2 tuner from Ken KG0WX through qth.com. The price was good so I jumped on the ad immediately and paid with Paypal. Then I did a quick search and found this thread and thought "sh*t I'm out $150". My fault for not doing at least the most basic research.

Anyway, it turned out ok. Ken sent the tuner via Priority Mail the next morning with a confirmation number so that I could check on the progress. It arrived properly packed and it looks and works as advertised.

Ray KJ6AMF
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: