Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Test  (Read 31904 times)
W9AMR

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2010, 09:03:00 PM »

Your something Chuck.  My wife just read your post and is crying. I don't know how anyone could hide behind anyones illness. Or why someone would use it as an excuse for anything. Your a pretty sad individual. Yes my wife has cancer but I don't see how that affects you or anyone else but me and my family. BTW Did you know I am disabled. I think I would be hiding behind that if I was doing anything. But you know what? I don't!

Law suit, are you kidding me? I know nothing of any law suits. You must be pretty tanked up or something. I have never threatened anyone with a law suit.  

Phone calls? I don't get that one either. I don't understand?  

Anyone curious about me and my character can google my call sign and see what I have done for ham radio. What happens when you google yours? Go sleep it off and think before you speak. It is what you needed to do and you would not be in this mess. I ignore your emails because I have no reason to be involved in your troubles. Basicly leave me alone and won't bother you. Do you get that?

Be a man and leave families out of this. Your just digging a bigger whole to fall in to. You are just making your self look more foolish. Grow up!

Larry W9AMR
KC9GMH

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2010, 09:28:51 PM »

kc8ktn you really make ham radio look bad. How can you bring someones family in this. All I know is I better never hear you on any of my repeater and that goes for brad N8AES repeater to, cuz if I hear you on those repeater it will be 1 1 OFF (southbend guys know what I am Talking about.)

and also why would you buy a 500 dollar hf rig and 200 dollars for antennas, also buying a power supply for 250. I thought you were unemployed and ran out of extensions.

KC9GMH
W7ETA

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2010, 09:47:52 PM »

"Everyone this is the last I will speak of this issue."

Very glad to see that.
It appears you have decide to blame the Ves for your actions.

Since you are blameless, all you have to do is find another VE session.  To test your assertion that you've done nothing wrong, just act the same way.

Bob
KAISERSOUSE

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2010, 06:34:49 AM »

Note to self...don't be a KC8KTN
WY3X

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2010, 07:37:27 AM »

Chuck, personal attacks such as this in a public forum will not get you very far, as you have found out. Leave the drama for noontime television. I think that's part of the problem. Nobody wants a soap opera on amateur radio. After seeing all the issues laid out and the manner in which you respond to them (a total lack of humility), I can understand why you had issues with getting tested. There is a lot more I could say, but I'm afraid it will fall on deaf ears. -AJ4VM
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2010, 07:48:59 AM »

Ok whatever . You know the truth . Again my wife has medical problems to. Three brain surgeries in the last 4 years.Why was it said I am kicked off all the local repeaters I am not just yours.What is this saying tanked up talk about. I have talked to some of the local people around here your not squueky clean either. Again just because you have vecs papers does not make you better.So what this person that is keying up your repeater must be someone else you have disagreements with.And I was told by someone who was at the red cross is that you and your two buddies put the axe to me not the local hams.And if I am such a bad ham why would I never have any complaints except from you. I will move on and get my general and that will be the end of it.I do not want to war with you or anyone but I will not let things be put up here on this nice site without answering them.Again when all of that fallout happened I emailed you the next day trying to resolve it . You stated at the time let some time pass I did that . Two months later I emailed you why at any time did you not say we cant work it out . Also I gave you my phone number to work this out. You said in one email someone is keying up your repeaters it is not me.So tell the whole truth. Also you brought the cb thing in it not me.And the you tube thing was I was goofing off on channel 2 the local cb channel the zoo.Again who are you or anyone to judge people. Again if the war is over I can live with that but if not do not expect me to lie down and take it.I will be over at hamburger Tuesday talk to me face to face we can end this the right way or keep this up. To be honest this will be the last I will type on this. See anyone at hamburger tuesday.
KC9EOT

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2010, 08:07:50 AM »

Chuck Chuck CHuck, look nobody turned you down for kerchunking, yes you are suspect along with your buddies, there is a big difference in suspect and guilt an at this point we dont hold that against you but we will find the kerchunkers eventually, that being said drop it, it has nothing to do with this issue. If I am lying then I had better erase the recorded tiems I have on your conversations with the use of profane language language and erase the copies of your channel 2 videos I have. Chuck you could be a general and I hope you make it but you really need to grow up into the Ham mentality and get away from this attitude of the level of profanity you use on the radio. We all slit up once in a while and many of use you words that are, sad to say, becoming common place in our society but you language is way beyond that when you get tanked up. I for one was seriously considering letting you take the test until I seen the videos and you showed me the 10 meter radio you called illegal and said so what about it as "The Captain" on you tube. As far as us having a law suit against us that isn't happening either. Chuck please do yourself a big favor, accept that fact that you put yourself in this mess and until you own up to it and change your ways you cant get out of it. When you do decide to get out of the mess you are in, and I hope its soon, You will be welcome to the general category but with your attitude and the bridges you are burning you are just making it harder and harder on yourself. Right now now you wont be tested by anyone in or possibly even around South Bend, you can still go outside the area and get tested but keep in mind this Chuck, if you think your profanity is acceptable and you dont like what is happening to you now, you get on HF and try that and you will the sky fall on you. Oh and yess the FCC will act on profane language if it is bad enough and yours is way beyond that. You are 49 years old Chuck, you could be an asset to the HAM community but so far you have chosen not to be, I hope that changes but its up to you
VA3DXV

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2010, 08:16:40 AM »

Oooohhh... the DRAMA!!!

I love how he has gone from "They don't know me, I don't know why they refused and it's not fair", to "Ok, a couple of them know me but I don't know why they refused and its not fair", then finally to "A couple of them know me and I know why they refused but it's not fair."

Oh, and from "I am not banned from any repeaters" to "I am only banned from some repeaters".

Nice try though buddy, you've gotta take responsibility for your actions.

But why hasn't anyone filed a complaint with the FCC if he is using constant profanity?
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2010, 08:25:21 AM »

This cussing thing what are you talking about.The you tube thing has nothing to do with ham radio at all. Two I tried to resolve this issue long ago. I tired with Lary . My phone number is in the book call me I really dont even like repeaters that much exept. One who I will not name as not to bring anything on his repeater . I have no problems there.Call me I am in the book . Here is a email I just got from w9art one of your friends.  is over for you MORON you DRUNK ASS. How is this proffesional I am keeping this for my records.ASgain call me I am in the book.
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2010, 08:37:10 AM »

Lets settle this the right way . Jery Jerry Jerry. The Jerry Springer show . After all this is said and time passes this will be funny. Again I dont like to argue but I will not be bullied or pushed around. I am not your welcome matt or your whipping boy.With that said I am willing to have a cease fire  but with nasty emails sent to me is not looking good for your side.Again I want to go to hf and not bother anyone. Oh by the way I was with the cass county races group for a couple of years and I got an award out in my shack from sheriff Joesph Underwood. So I to have given to the ham radio world. Remember  the song  from a group called War the song was Why cant we be friends .Good song listen to it . Learn it listen to it love it.
KAISERSOUSE

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2010, 08:47:17 AM »

What happened to not responding anymore?

http://annenahm.com/anneimage/2009/11/Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2010, 11:07:33 AM »

By KC8KTN
"if I am such a sad person why can I pass a fbi check to have a gun permit."

Is that a "concealed carry" permit or a generic "own a gun" permit? Actually, either are irrelevant to ham radio.

This is not a "nice person test".  
%99.99 of the over 18 population can pass the latter. It just means you haven't been *convicted* of a felony and that you have not been judged by a mental health professional to be a danger to yourself or to others.

In many counties "concealed carry" permits are handed out like candy as favors by elected sheriffs.
VA3DXV

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »

judged by a mental health professional

Good thing that's not a requirement for amateur radio licensing... the bands would be nearly empty!
K4DPK

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2010, 01:29:06 PM »

I kinda thought it would be something like this, which is why I asked the question way back on page one.

You can't do bad forever and get by with it.

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2010, 01:57:36 PM »

Cussing with my buddies. What are you talking about. You must have me  confused with someone else. I have cussed on the cb sure but not on ham. Again they themselves admitted cussing or saying the wrong words. Also the you tube thing has nothing to do with ham.The whole reason of the you tube thing was to show everyone whats going on on channel 2 the zoo and what was being said. Also I have a son in the Marines stationed in Okinawa Japan. When he came home on leave you would be shocked what they were saying to him on cb saying I hope he gets killed. Why is  this not being talked about.I started the you tube thing because of that .So before you start hatting  on me know the whole truth.So I have drank some beers when on the radio that is not against the law.Last year was a rough one for me I lost my job after 16years company moved out of town and two weeks later my Dad passed away. Thats no excuse but we all have problems just a rough year. All these Hams out here who are throwing in there 2 cents I don't need it. And as to the illegal use of amateur gear on cb if I am in trouble with that  so are a lot of other hams out here. Not mention running illegal power. My whole point is I want to go on the hf bands to get away from all the politics. I have been listening to hf frequencies for awhile and seems like a whole nother world..The low bands 1.8-2.o is where I would like to stay but I don't not have the yard for that kind of antenna Again I don't want to argue but the story needs to be told. If you don't have a dog in this hunt don't worry about it. Everyone have a good day.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: