Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Test  (Read 28960 times)
KC9EOT

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2010, 02:17:43 PM »

Chuck everyone has a dog in this hunt, there are to many people embarrassing HAM radio in our country now and we dont more like you adding to the problem. Grow up, learn to act a little more professional and you you'd be welcome but you have done nothing to warrant that to date specially in this forum. As far as your son in the Marines, God Bless him I wish him well, but that has nothing to do with you and this issue.
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2010, 03:26:41 PM »

KC8KTN
"I have cussed on the cb sure but not on ham".
Repeater owners have recordings of you doing so.

"Also the you tube thing has nothing to do with ham".
In my experience, how people conduct themselves on one radio service is often reflective of how they
will conduct themselves on another.

" they were saying to him on cb saying I hope he gets killed"
Unfortunate, but....they said it because they knew it would push your buttons. If you don't react to name-calling, people stop. Most people learn this in what.....6th grade?

"All these Hams out here who are throwing in there 2 cents"
Well, what do you expect when you ask a question in a public forum? "Throwing your two cents in" is called "replying" to a post..

"and I don't need it"
Stop posting. Did it ever cross your mind that the larger this thread grows, the more VE's in your area are going to become familiiar with your now notorious callsign, shenanigans & bad attitude? You may very well end up driving 2-3 hours to find an exam site where the VE's have never heard of you...

"And as to the illegal use of amateur gear on cb if I am in trouble with that so are a lot of other hams out here."
Meaning what? Since others do it, it's OK, and you are being picked on? Oh yeah, don't forget that it was YOU who posted that you were using illegal CB gear on HAM radio. (RCI 2950 and Palomar amp on 10m).

"Thats no excuse but we all have problems just a rough year." Tens of millions of Americans have no job, health insurance, are living off of retirement savings, and are having VERY rough year(S). Get over it or get some therapy. Contact your County Dept. of Health Services, you probably won't even have to pay.
And look at it from a practical standpoint:
Proving that you are voluntarily getting counseling for your impulsive behavior issues just *might*
help your case in any future legal or FCC Enforcement
Actions you might find yourself in. :>
K4DPK

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2010, 03:49:37 PM »

Do us all a favor and forget upgrading.  In fact, Ham Radio would be best served if you just stayed on the Citizens Band and left the ham bands alone.  We already have far too many people of your persuasion in the ham population, and you would be doing a good thing to help us reduce that number.

A while back, a gentleman asked on this forum why his license was being held up by the FCC.  Turned out, he was a child molester.

Incredibly, a few hams told him to persevere in his righteous claim to a license.  Thankfully, the FCC pulled his ticket.

I don't see how anyone can defend that sort of behavior, and I don't see why some of the posters in this thread can defend your behavior.  Makes me suspect the morals of those posters as well.

I also don't like your hiding behind your son being a marine and your wife being sick. 

I appreciate your son fighting for his country, and I'm sorry your wife is ill.  I'm also sorry your father died, and whatever else has happened....but I promise you none of this justifies bad behavior on the ham bands.

One more thing.  I think it's ironic that ham radio, an endeavor characterized by the pursuit of perfect communication, is populated by people like yourself who can only barely piece together a coherent sentence.  Maybe there needs to be a literacy test on the Technician exam.

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2010, 03:56:36 PM »

This whole thing has to do with cb. This Larry gentlemen decided to carry someone elses problem with me. And to the last person here that  says it has nothing to do with my son I beg to differ when someone says that on the cb radio that he hopes my son gets killed I am going to reply if you would not thats your choice not mine. Second I never met to insult Larrys wife in anyway I am sorry for her cancer . I was saying that Larry was telling me in emails that he did not have time to take care of this.He brought up that his wife is sick and he was taking care of her.Again he brought up the issue of his wife bieng sick. I also have a wife with medical issues in the last 4 years she has had 3 brain surgeries at the Cleveland Clinic. To this day I have to take her to the pain clinic in St Joe for shots.Last week i was on channel 10 on cb talking to some friends and this guy came on from south bend on cb and said I was not getting my licence and of course cused at me and said other things.How did he know this unless he has connections with the ham community.I have been on channel 2 the zoo for 14 years some years ago an argument got so out of hand one guy got ran over and messed up by another guy.So my point is this could have been all resolved if Larry could have just taken 10 mins or less to resolve this. Why  who knows. But I am the one who is bieng told to grow up. I will be at hamburger Tuesday tomorrow. We can solve this like amateurs.Oh bye the way I will try not to be drunk as I have been accussed of before . I will double up after I get back from the restaurant.
K4DPK

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2010, 04:01:31 PM »

You proved my point.

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2010, 04:05:50 PM »

K4DPK bye the way do me a favor mind your own buisness. What the ham community doesnt need  an opinion from a know it all we have to many. Take that keen insight and point it inward I am sure you need some changing or my point is take care of your own backyard.73....From a future general......
K4DPK

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2010, 04:23:36 PM »

I think ham radio's interest would be best served if those who feel the way some of us do on here would drop Laura Smith a line and mention this thread.

her e-address is laura.smith@fcc.gov

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2010, 04:26:15 PM »

Chuck, you're just a nutcase plain and simple.
You say you just lost your job of 16 years? But here you claim you are on welfare due to an auto accident.
(Now being harrassed by the local police and persons unknown of course)

On Gamespot you posted this:

Dec 26, 2008 9:49 pm PT
The wife and i recently at a local restraunt was asked to leave because the locals know we are on food stamps and goverment welfare .. The wife and myshelf have worked since we were 15yrs..Recently{10 months ago] we were involved in a car crash a Army recruiter plowed into out sitting car at a stop sign. He was drunk .. Again we both cant work now and on goverment assistance and in the middle of a lawsuit..The restraunt asked us to leave because we should be working and not to be welfare scabs .. We had cash to pay the bill.We said we wouldnt leave the called the cops and they told us to leave and not cause a scene.The owners brother was the cop... We cant belive we should be treated in this way.. When the police arrived we were detained in the back of his cop car for 45 mins.. While they said they were checking into things.. At one point we allmost were handcuffed couldnt belive it..Oh well we have been getting letters in our mailbox to leave..I dont think we should have had to leave..Any advice what to do...

AND

We dont go out much we stay at home and keep to our own..The police cars goes up and down our street a couple times a day. And slow by our house like they are looking for somthing.. A couple of times when they went by at night they used there spotlights we called and complained followed up with excuses. And then to top it all off all of our neighbors are mad at my wife and me for calling and and complaining to the police about the patrols in the neighborhood.They like the extra patrols i guess makes them feel more safe. I tried to talk to my neighbors but as i said before very tight and clicky and family most of them..Some of theese family members i speak of are police and politcally connected in local politics.. Enough of my small problems. Its not that i havent tried to get along but i should maybee give in a be quiten about all of this,

AND last but not least:

Again this is a tight knit area.If one person knows your buisness everyone knows.THis is my final word.Everyone be safe take care. The settlementcheck should be in the mail today so we were told by the police earlier..We have been told to move out of the area we are..Everyone take care and be trusting and not so mean to your fellow gammer..Thanks again for the couple of people who have my back about this posting It is also true i have documentation..The police are going by our house again like i said earlier in this post i have to sign off now.This is so true belive this it can happen to anyone and jsut might then you will be mad that noone belives you..LIke the lamb that says belive me before supper time.

Hey Chuckie boy:
DID you get the "Settlment Check" from your lawsuit against the police...or was it the restaurant? Did your wife leave you like you said she was?

Go to gamespot.com and search on "governmentcheese"
which he can't use or even access the site anymore because he's been banned for being a NUTCASE.
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2010, 04:28:14 PM »

K4DPK what is this thing you talk about illegal ham band operation. These tapes I hear about I have not heard them. As far as cussing goes  on the local repeaters I hear it . Oh thats right mine is out of hand I think the term was mentioned earlier. This is A LIE. .Now what happens on cb is different. Especially when they come looking for a argument sometimes thats what they will get.You sir K4DPK are another one of those people who think you are above cb and better. Thats the mind set amatuers need to get rid of. You are taking a side of an issue you have  no clue of what you speak.Maybee when I get my general we can talk. Would not that be strange . Sir I wish you no ill will but you should just mind your own buisness and things would be better. 73 look forward to talking to all of you  on the hf bands. I love this hobby..
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2010, 05:05:40 PM »

K4DPK i agree get ahold of her I want to bring this to the attention of her. I will tell her whats going on in the area. Now I am bieng accused of gamespot violations  what is this all about.You guys have a good night and take care.I called the fcc this morning allready. Talked to the person who takes would file a complaint for me I told them no. I just want to get my general ticket and let this fade away. Now my wife is mad at me for not filling a complaint. Go figure. At the end of the day we should all learn to forgive and forget. I am going to hamburger tuesday to do such that. But I wont be bullied or harassed. I have a side of a story to tell. I think all this has been blown out of porpotion.. Hopefully this can be settled.K4dpk maybbe we can talk after I get my general..
K4DPK

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2010, 05:15:35 PM »

You are confused.  I didn't say anything about illegal ham band operation, and I don't know anything about your tapes.

None of that has anything to do with whether you will behave on the ham bands.  Others have suggested their past observations indicate that may not happen.

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk 
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2010, 05:15:46 PM »

Hi Chuck: This is a note to whom it may concern that Maria Somma,manager of the Arrl-vec Dept. has approved of you taking a general class[also extra ifyou wish]at no cost at any ARRL exam session site. Good Luck!! Pete Sincerely,Pete Warner, K1HJWVEC Services RepresentativeARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)225 Main StreetNewington, CT 06111860-594-0300
 Here is my proof Again i do not want any trouble with anyone . But on the same hand I will not be bullied or harassed . You all take care . To anyone else is being wronged dont take it you have rights.73  kc8ktn/chuck. p.s. I will still pay my fee to the examiners because why should they be punished for problem of the ham community. I am taking it in South Dakota when I go out to pick up my daughter. Thats so far away to be involved in local polotics.
KF6QEX

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »

This thread almost has me convinced that it would make an excellent prequel to Rambo, you know ..the part where the nice sheriff offers to give him a ride through HIS town because he didn't want "his kind" there.
W9AMR

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2010, 05:57:53 PM »

Oh Chuck. I have been following your posts all day. Your just digging a deeper hole that you can't climb out of. You seem to be looking for a forum to support your ranting's and bad behavior. It isn't working out so well for you.

I am not the stupid fool that wish your son any harm. I salute your military service. I told you in previous emails I feel sorry for your loss and all your problems. I apologize for taking so long to get back to you because I was spending all my time at the hospital and with my son(And you want to use that against me?). I asked you nicely to stay away from my repeaters and you did comply to the best of my knowlege. There was no time from implied as to when and if you would ever be welcome back on.

You seem to think that there are no rules and regulation on CB. Well surprise! there is! Not very smart to admit to as much as you have in am open forum!. I know of at least one ARRL official that is following these posts. Take my advice I gave you along time ago. Lay low and change your behavior and the crowd you run with because of the problems you have been going through but you just keep making things worse for your self. I doubt you can make me look bad in any way for my behavior. It's not my character on the line. It's your's. The slope your on is really slippery and doing down way to fast.

If you feel I have done you wrong take it to the FCC. File a complain. You will get farther then you will here. And as for Maria at the ARRL she is a wonderfully sweet lady. She can say your approved to take your test at any session, and the ARRL can wave the test fee. But that doesn't mean that anyone will sign your ticket. It is still up to the VE's to decide. We can't be force. I would sooner give up my VE and CVE status then be involved with your upgrade.

Trust me your not going to bully any VE's that have an ounce of sense. Good luck and keep waving your flag. You make a bigger target you poorly treated fellow.  

Larry W9AMR

BTW, I will explain all this to Maria tomorrow so she has both sides of the story. Not your one sided view. Any other VE's following this? What do you think?
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2010, 05:59:05 PM »

No it reminds me of step brothers.Both first came in hating each other then providence happened and they both started liking each other.At the end of the movie they were both better off for knowing and accepting each other.Oh bye the way I enjoy wrestling Raw is comming on soon. But I cant stand Nascar.Left turn followed bye another left turn.73
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: