Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: order from radioddity and found this  (Read 9085 times)
BH1OHK

Ignore
« on: October 15, 2013, 02:07:37 AM »

I placed an order in radioddity 2weeks ago, reveived my radio today--baofeng UV82L. I have compared it with UV82, the same appearance, but they are different in battery capacity. UV82L is 3000.
also, I found this , http://www.radioddity.com/downloads , we can download User Manual, USB Driver, Programming Software and User FAQs here for free. nice experience.
N4MIU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 12:38:53 PM »

To all the Ham Radio Operators. If you are planning to purchase a inexpensive Ham Radio, do not purchase it from Radioddity. Buy your radio from a well known Ham Radio store here in the USA.
I purchased a radio from Radioddity on November 4th and I did not get it. They claim that it was lost in the mail. They informed me that they will send a replacement by USPS 2nd day Priority Mail. It is going on 2 weeks now and the USPS can not find the package. When someone promise me that they are going to do something and do not live up to their word, I can not do business with them. The trust is broken. So save the heart ache and the frustration, buy your Ham Radio equipment from a good trustworthy Ham Radio Store here in the USA.
KC4MOP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 03:34:59 AM »

To all the Ham Radio Operators. If you are planning to purchase a inexpensive Ham Radio, do not purchase it from Radioddity. Buy your radio from a well known Ham Radio store here in the USA.
I purchased a radio from Radioddity on November 4th and I did not get it. They claim that it was lost in the mail. They informed me that they will send a replacement by USPS 2nd day Priority Mail. It is going on 2 weeks now and the USPS can not find the package. When someone promise me that they are going to do something and do not live up to their word, I can not do business with them. The trust is broken. So save the heart ache and the frustration, buy your Ham Radio equipment from a good trustworthy Ham Radio Store here in the USA.
If you used your credit card; you can dispute the purchase and explain that you have never received the item ordered and demand a refund.
Fred
KB6CLA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 12:12:05 PM »

Ditto! Don't touch this company with a 10 meter dipole! Scammers. No communication. No real way to contact them. Only responded when I filed a complaint with PayPal. You can buy BaoFeng for only a few dollars more direct from Amazon.
BG6NIC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 10:18:06 PM »

Guy, I saw you on some information about this Radioddity. You always said this company is bad and everyone should buy on Ham Radio Store. Is it that bad? I bought a nagoya antenna on Radioddity, just one antenna. And it's fine though I have to wait some time. But when I contact the hotline, the customer service is very nice to help.
You said to buy from Ham Radio Store, it's quite expensive.
Abominable spam??
AG6WT

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 09:23:26 AM »

Ditto! Don't touch this company with a 10 meter dipole! Scammers. No communication. No real way to contact them. Only responded when I filed a complaint with PayPal. You can buy BaoFeng for only a few dollars more direct from Amazon.

Actually, Amazon was less for the 2 UV-5R's I just purchased. Amazon was $35.31 vs Radioddity's $36.99. Both had free shipping deals. The USB programming cables were also cheaper: $6.31 vs $8.99.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: