Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of KI7WZ - Rip Off  (Read 5683 times)
N2LEE

Ignore
« on: March 22, 2010, 09:43:27 PM »

Be aware of David, KI7WZ, I bought a radio from him a few weeks ago and after sending him the money I never heard from him. Won't return emails or phone calls.

Save yourself the grief and avoid this guy.

KI7WZ
DAVID K HUTSON
820 Nectarine
NAMPA, ID 83686
W4KVW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 01:50:14 PM »

I think that's called MAIL FRAUD should you press the issue!

Clayton
W4KVW
N2LEE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 02:22:53 PM »

Unfortunately the poor guy has had some tough medical and legal issues. This was eventually taken care of and the radio should be here tomorrow.

His personal problems are more difficult and more important than a stupid radio and if you are so inclined please pray for David and his family's well being.

Lee
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 03:08:48 PM »

Unfortunately the poor guy has had some tough medical and legal issues. This was eventually taken care of and the radio should be here tomorrow.

Well, I'm glad you got your radio and I hope his medical/legal issues are resolved.
But seriously, even on the flat of my back in a hospital, I can think
of 8-9 people I could call up and say "Hey, I sold this
guy a radio and he sent me the money. Can you please do me a big favor and go to
my house and ship it off to him? I'll pay you when I get outta here." I could give them the key, tell them where to fnd the address, even in my e-mail, etc. And what's one of the first things people
ask of you when they vist/call you in the hospital? "Is there anything I can do
for you? Do you need anything?".

Sure, lots of people get really sick or have bad problems at inconvenient times.
Here's a link about this very issue. Quite enlighening...and a disturbing trend....

http://www.cis.gsu.edu/~dstraub/Courses/Grandma.htm

VE3GRW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 01:12:06 AM »

Just so everyone is aware...David Hutson has passed away.

I did not know the man, but have heard he was a great guy.

His widow is also a ham.

RIP David
W7ARX

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 05:55:43 AM »

His personal problems are more difficult and more important than a stupid radio and if you are so inclined please pray for David and his family's well being.

Lee

Lee

That is very honorable of you to alter your outcome/position and I sincerely appreciate you trying to help another ham. It wasn't right how it happened, but hopefully, you will have your money/equipment back, afterall, that is the right thing to do.  Sorry to hear about David.

Compared to low lifes lik KJ4TOF that willing commit bank, internet and mail fraud and then lie about it, laugh about it, those likes deserve no compassion. 

Glad you situation did work out and also sorry for the loss within David's family.

You are to be commended my friend.

Thanks for the update and the info!You are truly a man, a "ham's ham" and a all around good guy with this display of compassion and understanding! 

Thanks again!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: