Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dx Lab Suite to Pro 2 connectivity problem  (Read 456 times)
KC2POU

Ignore
« on: November 07, 2007, 09:30:06 PM »

I seem to be having the same type of problem WG2Y posted about a couple months ago.  When I download dxlab and open commander there is no on screen frequency shown and changing the frequency on my radio has no effect either.  In fact there is no indication, in any of the dxlab programs that I've opened, that there is any type of connection between the software and the rig.  This seems strange to me since Ham Radio Deluxe works fine, proving that my interface is addequit (for HRD at least).  I've checked all the parameters for the Icom pro2 and the DX Lab program but can't seem to get them to communicate.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  73, Eric
AA6YQ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 06:13:08 PM »

What sort of interface are you using to connect your PC to your Pro2? In particular, how is this interface powered? Many such interfaces are powered via one of the serial port's modem control signals (RTS or DTR); if your interface is powered in this way, then open Commander's Config window, select the Ports tab, and set the DTR or RTS panel to "always on".

You might also find the following helpful:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TranceiverControlIcom

Dave, AA6YQ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: