Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Amateur Radio Logging Website  (Read 558 times)
N3TUQ

Ignore
« on: October 26, 2006, 09:06:21 PM »

I have created an online logging site for use by all amateurs.  The site is meant be a place to keep your logs all in one place.  It allows you to create different logs for different bands, events, etc.  It also allows you to export to Microsoft Word and Excel.  Other feature allows you to make a log public for other members to view.

The website is http://www.ehamlog.com

Please let me know if anything needs to be changed/added, I am open to any suggestions.

Kurt - N3TUQ
KC9GHA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 11:24:49 AM »

Would it be possible to have an import function for Excel and ADIF formatted electronic logs?  

While starting a new log isn't an issue, if someone would like to use the online system as a backup or to share, it's likely they already have a significant number of log entries and entering these by hand would prove tedious.  Being able to import from an already-created log file would make this easier and more useful.

73!

Dave
KC9GHA
N2PTF

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 01:57:26 PM »

Is this website still running? I have some logs on it. After trying to log in, I get "Server Error in '/' Application."  Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: