Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten-Tec One Plug Omni VII Program  (Read 818 times)
N1ZHE

Ignore
« on: February 04, 2008, 12:41:52 PM »

Hi all.

I recently purchased a new Omni VII from Ten-Tec.

I wanted to try operating remote using their One Plug software for the Omni VII.

I have a Mac and of course this is Windows software. But I also have a Windows partition on my Intel Mac and I dual-boot into either the Mac OS or WinXP Home Edition.

One Plug is currently working perfectly using the WinXP partition with this setup. It runs each time I start it without problem.

However, I also installed it on my spanking new Vista laptop. It ran one time perfectly, but now it refuses to run at all. Each time I try to start the program I get an error box that says "Run-time error '6': Overflow". I believe this is a visual basic program.

It seems funny it ran great the first time and now I can't get it to run at all.

I also have a WinXP/Linux desktop that has the same problem with it's WinXP side. The program installed great and ran fine the first time but now it gives me the same error as the laptop.

I wouldn't think that I would need to add or update anything if the program ran fine the first time. Perhaps it's a permissions or registry problem??

David, N1ZHE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: