Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX Engineering = 5*  (Read 18861 times)
G4BWP

Ignore
« on: June 15, 2010, 07:46:48 AM »

I want to applaude DX Engineering!

I am living in Dubai almost half way around the world from Ohio, but we still need antennas!

Bob, N8QE very carefully answered my all logistics questions, always by return of email.

The web site has a lot of information that is easy to find and ordering process is very straightforward.

The Hexbeam I ordered (at the weekend) was delivered to me 6 days later here in Dubai, a quite amazing service from UPS.  The product quality of the parts is very high and the assembly instructions perfect.

Many thanks to Bob and DX Engineering!

73 Fred
A65BD - G4BWP
WX7G

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 07:25:12 PM »

Fred, I too give DX Engineering a 5. They really work at doing a great job and having quality products. I order from them regularly.
K5JZ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 07:26:54 AM »

I have made many orders with them over the years and they are one of the finest companies to deal with in the Ham community. They have ALWAYS been very responsive and shipped quickly... and they really do care about after the sale satisfaction. I give them a 10 out of 10!

George K5JZ
STAYVERTICAL

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 04:38:42 PM »

I wish to add my experience to the others.
DX Engineering has always delivered product quickly overseas and I
have always been well looked after by them.
They are a company I would have no reservation in using again,
or recommending to others.
There are some companies in the U.S. who make it so difficult to
ship overseas that it is a waste of time even trying to do business
with them.
Luckily, DX Engineering is not one of them.

Solid 5 out of 5.

73s
RUSS324

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 06:40:16 PM »

I also agree. What a great company to do business with. I live 2 miles down the road from DX engineering on the same street. I can order parts on the phone and pick them up in a few minutes. I have purchased several items and all are of superior quality. Check out there baluns. Big heavy and will take full legal limit all day long. Great company great sales people and fantastic products. Russ K8QF.
N4WCQ

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 12:28:09 PM »

I will put my $.02 in.  Definitely a 5* company
I have ordered many things from them over the years and always get my money's worth
The latest purchase a Hexbeam and I love it.  I also have a 5btv that is used as a monitoring antennae.
They always ship fast and complete.

Rick
N4WCQ
K7LY

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 06:58:13 PM »

I certainly agree with these posts.  DX Engineering is a great company.  Fair prices, source of much information both in print and over the phone, and extremely fast shipping.  I love doing business with this company.
Jerry France
K7LY
M0NRH

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 04:53:37 AM »

Totally agree fantastic service, great products, very good prices, if only all companies were like DX Engineering
N5VTU

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 05:38:54 PM »

I too have been very pleased with DX Engineering.  Great selection, fast shipping, and excellent service after the sale keep me coming back to them.

N5VTU
UN7ECA

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 06:19:23 AM »

Today has received the next parcel.
From the given company. All has come in an excellent  condition.
The order has been paid 29.09.10 and today 06.10.10 I have already received it.
Thanks for excellent service and packing.
I recommend international buyers this company.
Oleg-UN7ECA
KW3KW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 04:44:43 AM »

DX Engineering is 5 STARS all the way.
Super Service and Ultra-Fast Shipping !!!
Best source for Antenna Components and Hardware.
Highly Recommended.

John KW3KW
ZS1X

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 12:21:08 PM »

I agree with all the posts made here.  DX Engineering is certainly a pleasure to deal with and I will recommend them to anyone!  I live in Cape Town, South Africa and my order took just over a week to arrive here and this was with USPS.  It was also packed very well and arrived here safely.  I had a simple query with regards to my order and it was sorted out by Bob and the team immediately.  This is what I call service with a smile.  Well done DX engineering!
73's
Dirk Lotz
ZS1X
Cape Town
South Africa
KP2XX

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 05:20:56 PM »

I also received great service from DX Engineering! So many times one gets the "we don't sell to anyone outside of the continental US" line. It is sure nice to have the professional people at DX Engineering to do business with. The fact they didn't hesitate a second when asked if they could ship to the Caribbean turned me into a repeat customer. My Trap vertical was shipped the next day and the whole buying process was painless, as it should be. 5 Plus to DX Engineering!

J.L. Latham
KP2XX

ZENKI

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 02:09:42 PM »

I posted this somewhere else and I can agree with the others about DXENGINEERING.

Yeah DXENGINEERING sets the standards for online order processing. I order a ton of stuff through them from overseas. Their online order processing is the best in the world and their freight charging system just excellent. DXENGINEERING IS THE BEST period.

I get sick and tired of being treated like a terrorist by US companies who think that anyone outside of the USA that uses a credit card is a criminal wanting to rip them off, especially when you from  modern western country  that has  very strict fraud laws.  What is staggering is the number of US ham radio order companies that still want to do their own credit card verification outside of what the credit card companies demand and even treat Paypal like  a petty thief's tool of choice. It takes one telephone call to any credit card company for verification and 1 minute on the printer for a overseas order without extra charges.  Other companies could learn a lot from the DXENGINEERING business model.

I just  think that most ham radio companies are just too lazy  bothering about  making money, but they good at griping about how slim margins are! These companies are running their ham radio businesses like a corner store from 50 years ago. Where are these corner stores now?  They have all disappeared! They all gone with the wind because they just sat on their rear ends and expected people to throw money at them.

Anyway, along comes a professional modern business like DXENGINEERING and  guess what, none of these small minded issues. Why can DXENGINEERING process orders without all this BS. DXENGINEERING is  to ham radio what AMAZON is to the book market. Companies like DXENGINEERING set the standard. I just wish DXENGINEERING would increase their range of ham radio products  so I can order more. Companies who treat the "world as their oyster"will prosper,  others who think that they can survive on CONUS sales will die and blow away. We live in a global village.

DXENGINEERING are marketing experts and their web page would make a good case study for marketing lessons at  business  school.
They also deserve a medal  for one of the most clean easy too  use web pages that I have come across.

Anyway DXENGINEERING is my online ham radio super online candy store with no equal and who has set the standard for the best customer support.

K0OD

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 05:15:23 PM »

Actually NOT exporting makes lots of sense. Many online retailers start off selling everyone but quickly learn the dangers and complexities. My company doesn't even sell into Canada but that's mostly about tariffs on our products. 

Was looking at DX-Engineering's Ship-To drop down form. It lists uninhabited ham rarities such as Heard Island and Bouvet but omits much of West Africa, especially notorious 5N-land.

I spent some time a few years ago looking at American jewelry sites to see how they exported Rolex watches. Almost all only accepted wire transfers  I had a friend who sold luxury watches online around 1999. He's out of business.

I'm betting DXE has the world's largest library of callbooks! Will they sell to non-hams overseas?
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: