Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Logic8 / microHAM Digi Keyer interface problem  (Read 430 times)
W0XS

Ignore
« on: November 28, 2007, 02:23:18 PM »

I purchased Logic8 logging software (along with TRX-Manager) in February along with a microHAM Digi Keyer and I still cannot make either software work through the Digi Keyer with my PROII.

The Digi Keyer works great with MixW however.

I've created virtual COM ports with the microHAM router (10, 9 & Cool which work with MixW however none of these will work with Logic8 or TRX-Manager.

These virtual ports show up in my HP computer's Device Manager. Logic8 can't find the interface on the three COM ports I created. When the default of COM 3 is used it finds the interface (which isn't connected to that COM port) but can't find my PROII at address 64h.

I've sent several e-mails to HoseNose (Logic), TRX-Manager and microHAM with resolution so far. I've gone to the appropriate Yahoo Groups asking if any hams have the same software, interface and rig who would be willing to talk me through set-up if I called but no takers.

It's frustrating (I'm not genius with computers) to have invested over $500 in software and an interface and then only be able to use the interface with MixW.

Has anyone solved a similar problem who could help me?

Thanks!

George  W0XS   w0xs@arrl.net
W5GA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 09:41:48 AM »

I don't use the Digikeyer, but I do use the MicroKeyer with Logic 8.  It took some goofing around to get it all to play right.  Drop me an email (w5ga at arrl dot net), and I'll send you my settings when I get home tonight.

Doug W5GA
KB9XN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 10:29:35 AM »

Logic8 tech support.
www.hosenose.com

Dennis can help to resolve the problem.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: