Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Pricing Kenwood TS570D -Father passed away  (Read 587 times)
SHANNON

Ignore
« on: December 14, 2002, 07:11:09 PM »

Hi,
My father passed away.  I have the transceiver Kenwood TS-570D , and a Kenwood MC-90 desktop microphone.  At the time of his passing, I was donating a lot of items in our garage to a church...and might have donated the speakers to the transceiver.  I know I donated antenna tubes - a bunch.  I have been on the internet for over 3 hours trying to find what a good selling price would be, yet cannot find for the transceiver ONlY - (ebay too - the whole package is what I find people selling).

Any advice appreciated,
Shannon
K0HZI

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 08:44:31 PM »

Shannon,

Go to the Classifieds here on eHam, search for  Kenwood TS570D, check box "inculde sold listings".  You should get an idea as to a price.
W5RB

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2002, 02:42:28 PM »

Looks like $650 to $750 is the range for the "D" model in good condition , with the factory hand mic . AES lists a new one for $879 , and the MC-90 at $239 . You should be able to get $850 or so for the pair , presuming they look good and include the manual . Otherwise , a bit less , I'd think .Laugh at anybody that offers you less than $650 .A local radio club may be able to help you sell them , be sure you agree on price first .

Russ , W5RB
WA9SVD

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2002, 12:36:25 AM »

Shannon,

Since no one else has mentioned it yet, please accept our condolences on behalf of the Amateur Radio Community.
KA6DWN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2002, 11:01:52 PM »

Depending on your location, you may want to call your local ham radio store. They can help you decide on a price on your equipment. They might be able to consign the equipment for you.

Ham Radio Outlet www.hamradio.com

Amateur Electronics Supply www.aesham.com

Regards

Gray
W8DQ9

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2003, 10:25:08 AM »

Shannon:

Sorry to hear about your father passing away.i own a 570d/g which means it has the six meter band in it also,You might want to check the box it came in or the manual to see if it is a "g" also this would make it more valuable.i have had mine for abt a year and i paid $1199.A 570 with just the HF bands probably around $700 to 800 on the used market in good cosmetic condx.

Bob Meyer  W8DQ
          Lawrenceburg,IN
W8KNH

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 07:43:33 AM »

Shannon look at the tag on the rear of the TS-570D and see if there is a G after the D. This would indicate that it was a TS-570DG. To give you an idea I just bought a TS-570DG for $735. Hope this helps.
Norm/W8KNH
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: