Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AC Log and Packet TNC problem...  (Read 433 times)
WB4IUY

Ignore
« on: January 06, 2009, 01:57:44 PM »

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my packet TNC used in my DXCluster connection. I can boot up Hyperlog, go to the packet window, and all is well with this system. I'll shut HL down, boot AC Log up, go to the packet screen, and can't get the bootup info when I open the port and boot the tnc. I can type the connect string into the "send text" window and see the tnc/radio connect to the cluster (watching the tnc lights and watching it via another packet setup), but I can't get any received text at all...so it's talking to the TNC OK. I can also send text via another packet setup to the AC Log tnc and see the tnc receive it via the tnc lights, but nothing shows in the packet window of ACLog. I've tried every possible combination with the handshaking and connection power, but can't find a combination that works. I'm using a Kantronics KPC 3+, and am fairly familiar with these tnc's (I put up and run the local packet BBS & a small DX Cluster). Any ideas why I can't receive data? I must be overlooking something...

Dave WB4IUY
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: