Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AC Log QSL Status question...  (Read 401 times)
WB4IUY

Ignore
« on: January 09, 2009, 10:10:50 PM »

I'm gettting more and more used to ACL, and really like it. In my old logger, I used to put an "L" in the QSL SENT column if I were on the air and worked someone I needed to QSL. Then, later (when I'd have time) I would scroll back down through the log and QSL those contacts. At that time I'd change the QSL status to "S" for sent.

I can't figure out how to do this in ACLog, and have it search for these specific entries for me at a later date. It uses only a checkbox for SENT & RCVD. So, I used one of the "OTHER" fields, labeled it as QSL STATUS, and added it to the log fields displayed. Then I added it to the "List matches for these fields with tab" list. I can put an "L" in this field of a log entry, and it'll save it.

However, when I go to a blank log and put an "L" in this field and tab away from the field, ACLog doesn't pull up those log entries with an "L" in this field. Am I doing something wrong to get it to search for those records?

Thanks,
Dave WB4IUY
WB4IUY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 06:37:04 AM »

In case anyone else has had this problem, here's a reply I got from another forum:

> Try clicking the Search menu item at the top  of the form after entering L in the Other field.

That worked perfectly. In fact, the answer was right in front of me, I just couldn't see it 9 (I was thinking about the find on "tab over" function, and had tunnel vision.)

The more I use and work with this, the better I like it!

Dave WB4IUY  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: