Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to add second station location to AC LOG/LOTW?  (Read 560 times)
KU4UV

Ignore
« on: February 09, 2009, 01:05:18 PM »

Hi gang,

I am a relatively new LOTW and AC Log user and I have a question about how to go about adding a second station location to AC Log and LOTW.  I have a primary log and station location for my home QTH that I use to upload all of my home contacts to LOTW and eQSL using AC Log.  What I want to be able to do is to add a second station location for when I operate outside of my home QTH.  My family owns a couple of farms in southern Kentucky that I operate from for such things as Field Day and other contests.  The farms are more than 50 miles outside of my home QTH here in Lexington, so I want to be able to add this location to AC Log and import all of my logged contacts in a new log in AC Log and then upload the contacts made from the farms to LOTW and eQSL.  I know there is a way to add a second station location, but I'm not sure how to do this.  Can someone walk me through the steps I need to take to add a second station location in AC LOG and have a clean new log outside of the log that I use for my home contacts?  Thanks a bunch for the help!

Michael KU4UV
Lexington, KY.
W6KGP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 03:17:03 PM »

Hi Mike:

E-mail ur question to Scott & Kimberly.  They are extremely helpful AND prompt with their responses.

GL...Leo, W6KGP
K6REA

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 08:10:42 PM »

having the ability to add a second or third or fourth station to your program.

I just added it to my program...HamLogBook today.

http://www.HamLogBook.com

Kevin Rea
K6REA
N8UZE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 07:22:46 AM »

If you want to have a separate log, simply click File-->New on the main screen.  Then give your new log a unique name.  ACLOG will by default open the last log that you used.  So any time you want to switch between logs, go File-->Open and select the log that you want.
W3WN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 07:06:59 AM »

Michael,

As long as all of the operating is under your call, you can create multiple station locations in the TQSL encryption program that you use to process your LotW submissions.

You can enter different county, state, Grid Square, etc. information within each location.

Sounds a lot harder to do than it is to implement.  You just have to remember to pick the right location for the log segment being uploaded!

73, ron w3wn
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: