Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MacMemoriesManager 3.5 not loading complete file  (Read 424 times)
KG6PHS

Ignore
« on: March 21, 2009, 11:58:02 AM »

Hi,

I have been trying out MacMemoriesManager ver. 3.5 now that it is freeware, and I have a problem. I cannot load the entire channel list into the program without the radio connected. I would like to edit the file while the radio is not connected.

The program loads the channels from the radio OK. When I use either button to save the list or contents, or the "file save" drop down menu, it seems to save the whole list.

But when the radio is disconnected, and I try to open the list in MMM, only the first channel memory from my Kenwood  TH-F6, 00 is displayed. The rest is blank.

I only have 95 channels programmed into the radio. The file size of the list MMM saves is 16-20k. When I open one of these files using TextEdit, all the information is there for all my channels.

Any ideas? I'm using a PPC 1.8 DP Mac running OS 10.5.6 with 2 GB RAM. I tried this with MMM version 3.5 and 3.4 with the same results.
I don't have EXCEL or I'd try that program. Any help is appreciated!

Kit  KG6PHS
W9CN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »

I use MMM and have found the same thing.  

The only way I have found to make it work is to hook up the radio to your mac..

Other than that issue I love the ability to program an individual channel without having to reload all of them.

I am using a Yaesu 857D and it has 200 memories so a full load will take a fair amount of time.  Changing a single channel takes just a second.

'73

Mike
W9CN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: