Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hamsphere  (Read 1080 times)
SP9HZX

Ignore
« on: June 30, 2008, 01:41:22 AM »

Hi Guys,
Apart from CQ100,Echolink and Eqso there is another software Hamsphere on www.hamsphere.com
I heard good opinions about it and I would like to try my hand at it.
Unfortunately I cant log in and I dont know what the problem is
Does anybody use it ?

73s
Andy
www.qsl.net/sp9hzx
G4ILO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 12:41:39 PM »

I just installed the Linux version and it works a treat. It's a very nice simulation of what real radio sounds like.

No, it's not radio, but I'm currently confined to bed after injuring my back (ironically while trying to improve my antennas) and can't access the shack, and it would be nice to have someone to talk to. But it's as dead as the real thing at this point in the sunspot cycle.
KA2MWS

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 08:43:46 PM »

Does anybody know how to rest your pin on Hamsphere I am not able to find the answer on text file?  thanks and 73 KA2MWS
K8LEN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 02:43:14 PM »

JUST Email KELLY, he will help you, forget his address<sorry>, but it is on web pages admin hamsphere..
POB/K8LEN
VE7IG

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 05:29:05 AM »

To G4ILO--- hope you can get out of bed soon. Sorry to upset your conceptions about the state of activity on the HF bands. They are certainly not dead. There is plenty of activity on all bands 160 to 10m.  The recent TX3A 2-man expedition to the Chesterfield Islands made just under 40,000 QSOs world-wide on all bands 160-10m using 500 watts to wire antennas. You can work DX day and night on one band or another. Of course someone using 1 watt to a bent fishhook for an antenna might be able to work some DX at the top of the cycle but you need a bit more of a station these days.

73 Reg, VE7IG
KC2RXV

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 10:44:13 AM »

I subscribe to HAMSPHERE and really liked it at the begining,untill one day i post a blog on the forum,that the owner didnt like,so he delited my post and when i send him an e-mail protesting about that,he went as far as treathning me that he will get me kicked off any VOIP system,the moderator of the forum went as far as folowing me at CQ100 telling stories about me to people i regulary talk to them,well if thats wat you get from them its NOT FOR ME,ill stay with CQ100.
KC9QQC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 08:40:01 AM »

How do I get on the cq100 website and the eqso website?
KF6QEX

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 08:34:04 PM »

Simulators are great but unlike flight simulators, we already own planes and have licenses to fly them ...err...I mean we already have radios and licenses to use them ...

21 euro a year to simulate noise on the band...sounds kinda wierd to me.
for 21 euro a year I would expect noise free audio and color video...oh wait ...skype already does that....and for 21 euros a year less Smiley

Dimitri
G0GQK

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 01:27:55 PM »

Oh dear Julian, you are a silly Billy !I should stay in bed, the A's sky high, its cold outside and its only the same folks on the radio anyway.

Mel G0GQK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: