Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban on QRZ.COM.  (Read 9621 times)
G1WFK

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2010, 02:32:07 AM »

Hi,Ken, Yes,i probably misinterpreted FCC regulations,i have never read them in depth,as they dont apply to me,  Frank,the students of A&M University in Texas, sound like a very astute bunch of guys to me,that is the best,and probably definitive discription of political correctness that i have ever come across. Ken,Frank,73 de Michael.G1WFK Smiley
WB2WIK

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2010, 11:15:55 AM »

Thanks a lot WB2WIK.  What you got against me?. Mike.  Huh

Nothing, of course.  It's just that for some reason hams seem to believe that by being "unlisted" here and there they actually won't be found by others.  I think that's just silly, most of us can find anyone.

Do you know this guy?

http://www.most-things-computers.co.uk/about.html

WA2GO

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2010, 06:43:16 AM »

Look at this, Mike - four pages of insane and pointless diatribe about nothing whatsoever to do with amateur radio, just because your original post was not written in plain English, and therefore did not at all convey the meaning you intended to convey. You made the cardinal error of assuming that everyone reading your post on THIS site would have all the same knowledge you had about the case of someone who got banned from some OTHER site. (What on earth would make you think that?  Note: That was a rhetorical question, so please don't answer it.)
I followed this thread out of curiosity, just to see if it ever came to a point where I could walk away feeling like I didn't completely waste my time by reading it.  But, alas, I have gotten to the (current) end of the thread, and never did arrive at that point...

I hope that someone can close this thread to new entries - or, better yet, delete the whole thread, just to save others from wasting their valuable time reading it.  Lips sealed
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2010, 11:53:15 AM »

John, maybe you should have just not read this thread.  Some of the discussion on it was meaningful--even if you don't think so. 

BTW, if you didn't find it interesting, just why did you read it through??
W3LK

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2010, 04:47:33 PM »

John, maybe you should have just not read this thread.  Some of the discussion on it was meaningful--even if you don't think so. 

BTW, if you didn't find it interesting, just why did you read it through??

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

A smoking section in a restaurant makes as much sense as a peeing section in a swimming pool.
WB2WIK

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2010, 07:30:04 PM »

Mike has never returned, and perhaps never will.

He's "hiding," or trying to, for some reason and I guess we'll never know why.

I can't imagine living life like that.
K6LCS

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2010, 12:29:45 PM »

There are no "free speech" guarantees on non-U.S.-government-run Web sites and message forums. Either abide by a Web site owner's rules, or leave and start up your own site. Very simple concept.

Want to LEARN about your online rights and responsibilities? Spend some time at the EFF's Web site ...

http://www.eff.org

Clint Bradford, K6LCS

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
http://www.work-sat.com
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: