Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old tube type radio  (Read 1682 times)
AJ3O

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2010, 09:09:06 PM »

Anyone know where I can find info on a Delmonico Model JB-60 cabinet stereo? I know it is tube type, am/fm and phono player. I am trying to value this to determine if I want to part with it to fund my new HAM hobby. Still going to be a hard call as this was my grandparents.
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 05:30:55 AM »

Your best bet is to try to find an antique dealer that deals in this type of equipment.  All too often you see things like this in flea markets and second hand shops--gathering dust in the corner.  Nobody except a collector wants them.  As an aside, I have an old Necchi sewing machine, a dressmakers model, that is older than I am and that is in like new condition appearance wise.  I was surprised to learn that it's value is MAYBE $50--IF I could find someone who wanted it!
AJ3O

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 03:37:11 PM »

I just might know someone that pay that... lol
You want to sell it? I will ask a relative if they want it.

As far as the tube type stereo, I as still debating if I really would consider selling it.

Thanks for the reply.
K2OWK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 09:08:29 PM »

Hello KB3VIM, To try and find the value of his radio search the EBay auction. If you find one follow it to sale. This method is pretty accurate to determin what an item is worth.

Regards, Happy New Year

73s
K2OWK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: