Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hf and psk31 logging programs  (Read 1596 times)
KI4DTB

Ignore
« on: February 14, 2011, 11:00:26 AM »

I have looked at forum posts and some links, but would appreciate some advice re logging programs.  I work hf ssb and have just started psk31 using digipan and a signalink usb interface.  rig is a pro2.  My backyard shack does not have telephone or internet access.  Hence programs with internet lookup are not necessairy.  I like the simplicity of digipan, but would like a program that would permit logging  both hf ssb and psk31.  Simple is good and free would be nice but is not essential.  I would much appreciate  suggestions about programs that might meet these circumstances.  Thanks and 73.  Doug KI4DTB.
KE0CU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 09:17:20 AM »

I like the DxLabs programs: http://www.dxlabsuite.com/. Free and works great.

Hank/ke0cu
KI4DTB

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 07:23:36 AM »

Thanks Hank.  My computer has no internet connection in backyard shack.  Would you know if this program will  still log without internet?  Also, would I be able to log hf ssb as well as psk31 contacts.  I really appreciate your help with this.  Tnx and 73.  Doug
KE0CU

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 08:42:49 AM »

As far as I know, it will log without internet connection. Automatically filling in the station QTH , name and data like that is another story, although you can purchase the data disks from QRZ.com and then that should work too. A laptop or portable computer would be great for this as the data can be recursively filled in by the program when an internet connection is established.

Hank/ke0cu
KI4DTB

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 04:11:21 PM »

Thanks again Hank.  I'll use it.  You have helped a lot.  73 you and yours.  Doug
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: