Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP Wanted: How do I prepare my CQWWDXTEST logs for submission to CQ?  (Read 1652 times)
W3HKK

Ignore
« on: November 06, 2011, 07:09:51 AM »

Ive got an adif file of my contacts for the recent  CQWW contest but can figure out how to prepare them in the format CQ requires for submission.  I  logged the contest qsos into Logger 32, then exported it to an adif file, then imported it into HamRadioDeluxe for printing. 
Now Id like to submit the log to CQ but am struggling with how to "massage"  the adif file into what they want.  This stuff always is a challenge for me.
KF6A

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 02:05:33 AM »

ADIF is not what you want to export when submitting a log for a contest. Contests want your logs to be in cabrillo format (at least the ones I enter). I don't use either HRD nor Logger32 so I couldn't tell you whether or not they can export in cabrillo.

If you intend to participate in another contest in the future, even if only dabbling in it, you might want to consider using a dedicated contest logging program like N1MM. N1MM (and other contest loggers) can export your log as an ADIF so you can import it in your general logger but it also can export a cabrillo file so you can send that to the contest robot for processing.

I did a quick google search and there is a pay program that converts adif to cabrillo but there may be other options.
K2QB

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 07:50:04 AM »

Just use SP7DQR's free ADIF to Cabrillo converter.

http://www.sp7dqr.waw.pl/en/converters.php
W3HKK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 08:32:37 AM »

Tnx!. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: