Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JT65-HF 1.0.7 - new release  (Read 6612 times)
IZ4CZL

Ignore
« on: January 24, 2011, 11:07:06 PM »

Hi all,

Now we have the new release JT65-HF 1.0.7

This software works JT65A mode for terrestrial use

and it's the easier way for a QRPer to get a DX!

Changes for 1.0.7

Fixed improper formatting of saved ADIF file for logging.

Updated PSK Reporter DLL to latest version.

Added support for controlling PTT via HRD.

Moved menu items from buttons at bottom of window to a menu bar at top.

Added some new code and cross checks to help kill phantom decodes, but, I fear I have not yet solved that issue.

Added copy of PDF manual and placed a link to it in the installed menu items.

Probably many other changes that I'm not thinking of at the moment.

You can download JT65-HF1070.exe and the NEW setup & use guide on:

http://iz4czl.ucoz.com/index/0-28

or

http://www3.qrz.com/db/iz4czl

73 de Alex, IZ4CZL
AE7KL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 08:44:10 AM »

The version 1.0.7 software is superb.  But...

The three add-ons that you (IZ4CZL) supply (JT-Alert-1.4.1+; JT-Import1.0.0+; JT-Macros1.0.2) are the greatest software improvements known to man.  JT-Alert is so great it makes me weep.  After using v1.0.7 for several months I had a mental list of "it should do this" and "it'd be great if it did this".  And JT-Alert does every single one of those things.

To anybody using JT65 on HF, I seriously urge (in fact, I demand) that you try out JT-Alert.  I know you will like it.
Download here:  http://iz4czl.ucoz.com/index/0-28

JT-Alert docks to the bottom of the v1.0.7 window.  Every minute it puts up a horizontal list of all incoming call signs for that minute.  If they are a CQ, it puts them in green and the PC talks to you.  If they are addressed to your callsign, it puts them in red and the PC talks to you.  If you've QSO'd them before, it puts them in grey and adds the text " - B4" so you know.  You can select a list of states that you're looking for and if a callsign from one of those states comes in on a CQ it puts it in yellow and the PC talks to you.  It also gives you an option to "quit TX after current message", so you can fire off your "73" and then take a bio-break without worrying about sending your "73" over and over.  Yes, it's all that and a bag of chips too.

JT-Import lets you import an ADIF into a tracking database that JT-Alert uses to "know" whether you've QSO'd an incoming call.  A separate (free) database associates all US call signs with states.  It takes 10 minutes to set up but after that it's pure butter, baby.

JT-Macros adds a bunch of macros that you can then send over to v1.0.7 (personally I don't use it but I can see how it's cool).  Works like the built in macros, but there are lots more.

So IZ4CZL, thank you for making my life better and my hobby more fun.  You're the tops.
WA6MJE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 08:06:21 AM »

I agree.  JT65-HF and JT-Alert are a hard combination to beat. Along the way, the forum on Google groups says that a new version is on the way.  Nothing earth shattering, but some minor enhancements will be out soon they say.
KB2HSH

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 06:51:18 PM »

As far as JT65 operating is concerned, in my opinion, JT65-HF is the BEST of the 3 suites that offer it (WSJT and MultiPSK being the others).  It's simple, elegant, and filled with hidden little features that make using it so great.

Glad it's on my PC.

KB2HSH
NT7R

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 01:09:31 PM »

How do you get it to dock to the jt65hf window? I can't seem to dock mine... 
KF6A

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 04:35:12 PM »

Open JT-Alert, click on settings, click the JT65HF tab, and about 2/3 of the way down check the box that says "Dock JT-Alert window......."
NT7R

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 07:41:46 PM »

Open JT-Alert, click on settings, click the JT65HF tab, and about 2/3 of the way down check the box that says "Dock JT-Alert window......."

Thank you... Grin
KF6A

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »

Thank you... Grin
No problem. I also have checked open and close JT65-HF so all you have to do is open JT-Alert and it will start itself and JT65-HF. And then you just close JT-Alert and it will automatically close itself and also close JT65-HF. Beautiful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: