The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RigExpert WTI-1 with HRD problem on FT-897  (Read 3942 times)
WA2ASB

Ignore
« on: October 27, 2016, 09:36:07 PM »

Before I pull out the remaining few bits of hair I have left, I thought I'd post and see if anyone has any ideas. 

I have Windows 10 on the laptop and the latest version of WTI-1 software.  On the Shacklink panel I can click the PTT and my voice comes through on my 817ND monitor.  Then I start up HRD (Ham Radio Deluxe), click on TX and the 897 goes into transmit mode, but no audio can be heard in the monitor.  The audio in the options for HRD is set at Max, so I know that isn't the problem.

I doubt if it is a problem in the 897 because the audio does come through when I push the PTT in Shacklink.

So at this point I don't know if it is a problem with Shacklink or with HRD. 

I'm kind of run out of ideas at this point.  Anyone have a clue?
N2JAC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 08:09:36 AM »

I have a similar setup with a remote ts440. HRD does seem to key the rig as well as shacklink does, but my signal isn't getting out enough to test it yet. Rigexpert recommended I try mixw instead of HRD, which seems to be working, especially with digital modes. But again, I can't verify my signal is getting out.

Are you getting any audio dropouts during receive? have you changed the default audio buffer settings? how much of a delay is there when you press PTT to actually keying the rig?

73, N2JAC

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: