Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dxbase ti adif utility  (Read 2053 times)
WS4Y

Ignore
« on: February 21, 2011, 04:49:07 PM »

I had a program written by EA3TB that did the dxbase to adif log file converstion.  I had downloaded it free from the internet.  My problem is now can't find it anywhere and my hard drive is toast so setting up a new machine.  Fortunately I had backed up my log files and just
found my original program disk.  With over 28k qsos in log this could have been really bad.  BTW still using dxbase 2001 but think I'll upgrade to the current 2007 version.  Can anyone help with the conversion utility?
Thanks & 73, Bill WS4Y
W3WN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 10:05:13 AM »

I had a program written by EA3TB that did the dxbase to adif log file converstion.  I had downloaded it free from the internet.  My problem is now can't find it anywhere and my hard drive is toast so setting up a new machine.  Fortunately I had backed up my log files and just
found my original program disk.  With over 28k qsos in log this could have been really bad.  BTW still using dxbase 2001 but think I'll upgrade to the current 2007 version.  Can anyone help with the conversion utility?
Thanks & 73, Bill WS4Y
It looks like the website that EA3TB had on Geocities is gone.  There are a few other conversion utilities out there... just do a search on "DBF to ADIF"

I have a conversion app on my home machine (I'm not there now), it may or may not be the same one.  If it is, I'll find a way to get it to you.
WS4Y

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 12:00:45 PM »

Thanks Ron.  I downloaded and installed DBFtoADIF by F6DEX but it does not option conversion of my mdb DxBase file.
I may try to salvage some files from my crashed drive including my log file.  My backup copy was done Jan 28 of this
year but still missed last 200 or so Q's hi hi.  If you do have EA3TB's utility and the files is not to big to email I am
billturney@aol.com
Thanks and 73, Bill WS4Y
W3WN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 06:36:29 PM »

OK, I found the ZIP source file, but the one I have is by EA7GV, so I'm not sure if this is the same utility.

I will send you what I have... hopefully it will work!

All I can tell you is that it works quite well with my log, which has been in dBase since dBase III+, and I'm now using Visual dBase 5.7 and dBase Plus 2.6.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: