A while back, I asked you guys to tell me what you thought of my field day logging program. I had a lot of suggestions. I recently got around to implementing some of those suggestions like; I now have it able to count the different modes. So it can tell you how many of each mode you've logged.
The download link is:http://adf.ly/351619/sil2011
Sorry for the inconvenience. I haven't got the program packed to install to the user's computer yet, but here's how to use it without installing it.
- Right click on downloaded file
- Click Extract/Extract to (Haven't used Windows in forever)
- REMEMBER: Where you extracted it to so you can find it on your computer
- Open the folder where you extracted the files
If you're using Windows 7/Vista:
- Right click SIL2011.exe
- Click run as an administrator (If you want to run a virus scan first be my guest)
If you're using all other versions of Windows:
- Simply double click the SIL2011.exe file
Looking forward to hearing your responses KI4JGT 73