Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Icom IC-2820H Stolen  (Read 7862 times)
KC0HST

Ignore
« on: April 19, 2011, 06:18:35 PM »

Hello,  Sometime early morning April 17th, my Icom IC-2820H dual band radio, control head, and mic were stolen from my truck.  It is serial number 0505068, purchased about one year ago.  I am in Dassel, MN about an hour west of Minneapolis.  If anyone should come across this radio I'd sure appreciate it if you would contact me.  kc0hst@arrl.net  or  320-212-8151.  Thanks.

73  Paul
KE7KPB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 05:39:59 AM »

I hope you find the person who stole your rig. To bad we cant cut off someone's fingers for theft. Huh
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »

Hey Paul,

Good luck and I hope you get it back. Just a heads up for people. When you buy a unit, keep the receipt, and the box, since it has the serial on it. If you tossed the box, take a picture of the serial. This way, you have proof it is yours.

I have seen bidders ask for serials on ebay, and the seller refuses to give it. MAJOR RED FLAG! If the seller does not give it, the chances are it is stolen.

Anyway, keep a lookout on ebay, and hit a couple of local hamfests. If by any chance you find it being sold, do not say anything right there. Get a cop and go back.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: