Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arrow Antennas - Great customer service  (Read 1608 times)
KB2FCV

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2011, 08:09:04 AM »

Tim at Arrow Antennas went above and beyond for his customers.

I ordered the dual band 1/4 wave ground plane for use with my dual band rig I keep handy in the shack. Not a day or two after it shipped (and before it got here!) I got an email indicating that I may have gotten one of a bad batch of antennas that went out that had the 440 element with an incorrect amount of threads. When I received the antenna, sure enough it was one of the bad batches. Hey, we're all human, stuff happens. I emailed back and the same day I got notification that a new element was on it's way! I'm glad he too the proactive approach and took care of it quickly which is very honorable! Thanks Tim! By the way.. the antenna is doing great.

James KB2FCV
W6MTF

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 04:22:20 PM »

I have purchased several Arrow antennas both for myself and a friend and always amazed at the finish quality and performance of what I (we) feel are very reasonably priced antennas. That said, I would add that they aren't well suited for a mountain top environment but for normal weather conditions should hold up quite well.  Smiley
K2OWK

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 06:58:04 PM »

I agree, Well made, work fantastic, easy to assemble and install, good price, Great company I highly recommend.

73s

K2OWK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: