Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WB2JKJ a scam that Never ENDS  (Read 27415 times)
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2011, 08:53:00 AM »

Probably because the presentor's were his cronies and it was to help his crooked business.
 Undecided
Other possibility is the ones that gave it to him truely are oblivious to his shananogons. 

Unfortunately 20 years ago the Internet didn't exist so that the mass's could be notified of his actions is why he's gotten away with it for so long. Not so easy today!
G3RZP

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2011, 11:25:22 AM »

It could have been an award for the bare faced cheek exhibited....
N2OAM

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2011, 08:40:57 PM »

In 1994, I was at the Dayton Hamvention and saw his call sign license plate in the tailgating area. It was affixed to the rear of a brand new, top of the line Jaguar. On a teachers salary?Huh??

N2oam
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2011, 10:08:52 PM »

Hmmm! Makes sense now hah?

I think he drives a Porche or Corvette now.
N1UK

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 05:23:34 AM »

Unfortunately 20 years ago the Internet didn't exist so that the mass's could be notified of his actions is why he's gotten away with it for so long. Not so easy today!

Unfortunately he is still getting away with it. A lifetime of leeching off other people's goodwill. I hope they shut him down one day.

Mark N1UK
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 03:01:57 PM »

Unfortunitly some day might be too late. It's up to the community to say enough is enough by just easily not attending his NET Scherade and donating to his unjust cause.

Best you can do is spread the word like the Aids epidemic!

KG4YMC

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2011, 09:31:38 PM »

just saw this, if this is the same ad that has been running in cq , forever, then seems they are not in any hurry to quit getting his ad money ? kg4ymc Cry
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2011, 06:25:51 AM »

As much as I hate to say it but they gotta know about him after all these years. How could someone not question the obvious after all these years.

Some that I have spoken to that know him or knew him their attitude was.... "well if he can get away with it good for him". WHAT!

I'm game for this but not at expense of children. Oh, and if you entertain this fool in his moronic NET after reading this or being told this then your a moron also. All your doing is promoting his actions more than any ad in any paper back.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:32:48 AM by N2RRA » Logged
G3RZP

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2011, 07:48:26 AM »

Isn't he sailing a bit close to the wind with the IRS?
K9YLI

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2011, 07:59:45 AM »

I counted the words in the CQ ad  once.  sems to me it was  several hundred dollars a month.. ( i will have to re-count.)
I have CQs back to the 60's.
seems like a very large expense,,, 
Makes  CQ  a lot of money,,  unless its  charity on their part. ??

KG4YMC

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2011, 12:22:54 PM »

hey just for yuk, anybody from cq want to respond?  kg4ymc
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »

I counted the words in the CQ ad  once.  sems to me it was  several hundred dollars a month.. ( i will have to re-count.)
I have CQs back to the 60's.
seems like a very large expense,,,  
Makes  CQ  a lot of money,,  unless its  charity on their part. ??

DAMN! Thats what it cost a month? Sheesh!

Wonder how well JKJ is making out a month. Certainly not doing it on teachers salary all those years. In the 60's, 70's and 80's wasn't chump change and it still isn't.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:35:52 PM by N2RRA » Logged
KG4YMC

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2011, 07:44:37 PM »

Hi, guys , just an idea on this scamer, since mike wallace and 60 minutes, isn't on,( at least I don't think so anymore, why not have " Matt" and Big moma Sona < from operation repo, pick up his jag  porsch or whatever, make good  shown on tue tv. ;Dkg4ymc
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2011, 05:38:48 AM »

LOL!

Actually might be entertaining! He has a big mouth on the air so I'm curious if he has one off the air.

Plus, I know he has a computer and I know he must have either heard about this post or even read it. You would think he would post at least something to clear his name or at least defend it a little. Even though he doesn't have to but just say'ing!

I know I'd have to at least reply once! After that what ever!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:42:10 AM by N2RRA » Logged
WU0R

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2011, 06:24:22 AM »

Personally, I have donated, helped pay for equipment for disabled or down on their luck new ops, and to me, that is much more rewarding to tell someone, "you're welcome".  I never did understand JKJ's operation from a school, supposedly trying to help kids get exposed to amateur radio, yet making big bucks off folks along with selling copyrighted manuals, and doubtful he is paying taxes on any of it.

But, hopefully, something will change someday to thwart this kind of activity...

I won't hold my breath.... Huh
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: